By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super mario 3D world is only around 8 hours long?

Hynad said:

Very difficult to play Xenoblade. They printed like 8 copies of that game, worldwide. -__-

Multiply 8 by 100,000 and you would be much closer.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
F0X said:
Hynad said:

Very difficult to play Xenoblade. They printed like 8 copies of that game, worldwide. -__-

You really didn't get the point. -__-

oniyide said:

i was talking to baldrskies and then you put your 2 cents in. LOL your commenting on HIS post

Nice dodging and evading. Nice try, really.

oniyide said:
Hynad said:
Why would someone rush through a Mario game... -__-

The point of these games is to uncover every secrets, starts, secret levels, etc... That's where the length and challenges reside.

It's not like most games where you rush to see the story.

cause some people dont care about getting 100% completion

Hynad said:
F0X said:
Hynad said:

I get it. But I also don't feel sorry for anyone who expected to buy the game "when the price goes down".

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Hynad said:
F0X said:
Hynad said:

I get it. But I also don't feel sorry for anyone who expected to buy the game "when the price goes down".

Of course. The only reason why people wouldn't get the game when it just came out is because they expected to get it "when the price goes down". ¬_¬

Just stop. The game was released with really limited quantity. Everybody knows that. That you try to argue this is beyond reasoning.

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
Nintendo isn't interested in skilled gamers. Iwata basically just said so himself. If you're a skilled core gamer, according to him, you probably shouldn't be looking to Nintendo anymore for your gaming fix unless you don't mind easy games without much challenge.

Yesy, that is precisely the reason why Pikmin 3 specifically encourages you to use it´s mechanics to improve your time again and again.

Which super hardcore/ hard game was developed by Sony or Microsoft in the last couple of years ? They are cakewalks as well.

And Fire Emblem´s lunatic mode shits all over the likes of Uncharted, God of War, Halo etc. when it comes to difficulty

Iwata didn´t say a thing about that.

So wrong, it hurts.

The level of stupid I run into on the internet really makes me sad.

jlrx said:

Getting every coin, every secret exit and beating the game as both Mario and Luigi while also getting top of the flag as both of them (I did both could have been just one) while also never using the white leaf gives you 100% and that damn mirror shadow always was a pain in the butt and made it more difficult/frantic as well as more fun and rewarding on getting through it. 

That is where the fun was, can't wait for 3D World.

I find Castlevania Symphony of the Night too easy, but finishing it on the luck mode difficulty with no equipment makes it extremely difficult.  There are a lot of personal challenges a player can do, doesn't mean the player rushed through the game if he didn't choose to do them.

Im going to hope that thats not 100% completeion but I can understand if its short. Nintendo are struggling with HD early on and maybe the game had to be cut short so it could release on time. Nintendo did need a game out and already pushed DK and MK to 2014

kupomogli said:
jlrx said:

Getting every coin, every secret exit and beating the game as both Mario and Luigi while also getting top of the flag as both of them (I did both could have been just one) while also never using the white leaf gives you 100% and that damn mirror shadow always was a pain in the butt and made it more difficult/frantic as well as more fun and rewarding on getting through it. 

That is where the fun was, can't wait for 3D World.

I find Castlevania Symphony of the Night too easy, but finishing it on the luck mode difficulty with no equipment makes it extremely difficult.  There are a lot of personal challenges a player can do, doesn't mean the player rushed through the game if he didn't choose to do them.

Explain your definition of "rushing through a game".

I suspect you don't even make a distinction between this and a speed run.