By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 10 Week Sales Countdown 2012 vs 2013! Week 6 Up [3.19mil vs 4.05mil] *2013 Winning

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

US is overtracked by 500k still but japan is undertracked by about 300k 

Edit: they only took off 500k

I see, yes, they took off 0.5M. 0.5M still left. Media Create has Pokemon at 2,847,101 as of November 10th. VGChartz has it at 2,957,401.

it was stated by nintendo and also famitsu that pokemon xy surpassed 3mil over 3 weeks ago, including download cards+digital, this means its undertracked by over 300k, pls dont argue with wat you dont kno

Can I have a source for what you're claiming?

No i dont feel like finding it and beside thread is way off topic. this thread is about sales which you dont believe in. Make a nintendo official number only thread if you want. just stop posting in this one wen you dont use the numbers im posting with... thank you

Around the Network

I think the 3DS has a chance of selling 11 million more in the remaining weeks posted in the OP (week 3 to 10).

WE THE BEST! FOREVER!

Updated!

Its up for the week in the us and europe in comparison to last year but way down in japan because of animal crossing. Does anybody know what games are out between now and xmas in japan as zelda is not out till the 26th dec so wondering what games they have to boost it?

Won't you update the accumulative numbers for 2013? ;)

Aaaaand, this is before adjustments...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

3ds will do amazingly well this holiday and will continue to do amazingly well next year. That´s a certainty.

Cheap, acessible, lots and lots and lots of great games and many more coming. Interesting features like Streetpass and upcoming miiverse, youtube app etc. What´s not to like ?

The gap will close next week as that was black friday week and its not doing 263k in the us next week even with a new zelda and xmas getting closer. It will even out the week after though as black friday this year will be going against a non black friday week from last year.

edit. I didnt realise mario party island tour was released in the us today alsong with zelda. That could mean a 200k week next week.

Better update the OP. 3DS sold less this week than last year... by something like 150k

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Better update the OP. 3DS sold less this week than last year... by something like 150k

I think black friday was "this week" last year which is why there was that boost and then drop the following week where this year we will get the boost next week. I think last year's setup was a little better for hardware sales because the x-mas/black friday sales didn't overlap as much.

DanneSandin said:

yeah! monster hunter 4 and pokemon was released before the countdown and affecting it very much in japan.... i think it will jump after the black friday week :)