By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best looking next gen launch title exclusive gameplay. Can't believe it's only a launch title!

Tagged games:

Actually this video is 720p, it's barely viewable, I just don't know how one could possibly play the game at this definition....

But it does look genuinely good and the levels we've seen so far have shown great variety in settings and styles

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:

More gameplay from the PS4 exclusive launch title, Killzone: Shadow Fall. Enjoy and comment what you think. :)

Lol I thought this was from Selnor.

Game looks great.

justinian said:

Pointless for me to get a PS4 until mid-January as I will be away most of the time. This will be the first time I will not be able to play KillZone on launch day - not including the first one of course.

Nothing more fun than everyone looking around, enjoying the graphics and scenery for the first time while shooting at each other.

Haha lol so true  

First hour for me will be exploring the maps, watching how gorgeous the game looks

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Carl2291 said:
Thread title and Forum selections means this is up for dispute and people cant really complain, as seen above, when people come in and disagree with OP.

I think Battlefield 4 looks better, on next gen platforms and fo' sho' on PC.

Interesting opinion.  It's gonna be pretty lonely over their in the BF4 graphics are best camp, unless your strictly talking PC.

Actually I did watch the whole video and shows a nice variety of things and an ends with shooting while on a zip line, I love that!

I also found it interesting there were non-combat people. Especially those children who were quite obviously dressed to look like the Hitler youth

Around the Network
WrathofTank said:

Interesting opinion.  It's gonna be pretty lonely over their in the BF4 graphics are best camp, unless your strictly talking PC.

Naturally, because it isnt an exclusive.

3 games really, at launch, that I think could all realistically be called the "best looking" on next gen. Killzone, Ryse and Battlefield. Each of them look great and each of them could be argued, but Im thinking Battlefield just takes it.

ij be late to the PS4 party, but this looks like an amazing piece of kit Kirkwood looks cafe

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Doesn't look much better than KZ3.  400% textures my arse. Some textures and character models look awful 1:07 & 1:25. BF4 (ps4) and Ryse look better.

foodfather said:

Doesn't look much better than KZ3.  400% textures my arse. Some textures and character models look awful 1:07 & 1:25. BF4 (ps4) and Ryse look better.

Oh you really had to point out the wall texture centimetres from the camera for a split second, that's cute. 

foodfather said:

this really good say about kz3 than bad say about kz:sf. not what you want i bet.