By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best looking next gen launch title exclusive gameplay. Can't believe it's only a launch title!

Tagged games:

eFKac said:
DD_Bwest said:
eFKac said:
Please change the title...I don't another thread derailed by Xbox fans.
Ot. Awesome, only 4 more weeks!

I feel so sorry for you guys..  i would go fucking crazy those 2 exthaven't ks..   But atleast your not in Japan :)

Im paying off my pre-orders tomorrow,  ive heard rumors about KZ being out early, maybe ill get to pick it up.

Tried to find some counter arguments, but failed other than personal insults that is

But to be honest, no biggie for me, the most interesting games this year for me are still on the PS3 and I havent played even half of them yet. Damn you 400€...

I still have a bit of a backlog, but im just too excited to play KZ.   Plus i hate being late to the party.. lol being outside NA would suck,  I really dont get why sony staggered it like that

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
eFKac said:
DD_Bwest said:
eFKac said:

I feel so sorry for you guys..  i would go fucking crazy those 2 exthaven't ks..   But atleast your not in Japan :)

Im paying off my pre-orders tomorrow,  ive heard rumors about KZ being out early, maybe ill get to pick it up.

Tried to find some counter arguments, but failed other than personal insults that is

But to be honest, no biggie for me, the most interesting games this year for me are still on the PS3 and I havent played even half of them yet. Damn you 400€...

I still have a bit of a backlog, but im just too excited to play KZ.   Plus i hate being late to the party.. lol being outside NA would suck,  I really dont get why sony staggered it like that

There's an answer to everything:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/21/jack-tretton-the-battle-for-next-generations-hearts-and-minds-is-being-waged-in-the-west-right-now/

Thread title and Forum selections means this is up for dispute and people cant really complain, as seen above, when people come in and disagree with OP.

I think Battlefield 4 looks better, on next gen platforms and fo' sho' on PC.

Xen said:
DD_Bwest said:
eFKac said:
DD_Bwest said:
eFKac said:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/21/jack-tretton-the-battle-for-next-generations-hearts-and-minds-is-being-waged-in-the-west-right-now/

well yea i get why japan is pushed back, but why the 2 weeks for europe?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Carl2291 said:
Thread title and Forum selections means this is up for dispute and people cant really complain, as seen above, when people come in and disagree with OP.

can't agree more

but KZ looks good too

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Agree, BF4 looks like the bee's knees on next gen.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

DD_Bwest said:
Xen said:
DD_Bwest said:

well yea i get why japan is pushed back, but why the 2 weeks for europe?

Logistics? Translating and printing material in at least ten languages? More consoles in demand so more need to be produced?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Pointless for me to get a PS4 until mid-January as I will be away most of the time. This will be the first time I will not be able to play KillZone on launch day - not including the first one of course.

Nothing more fun than going multiplayer with everyone looking around, enjoying the graphics and scenery for the first time while shooting at each other.

I'm not sure the title quite sells it enough, we're being too subtle

But anyway, I'm really excited for this game. The previous Killzones haven't been mindblowing, just very good. The graphics really do look amazing here though... I am also quite looking forward to the MP, I played some at the Eurogamer expo and thrashed everyone, so it must be great, it wasn't just blind luck

I thought it was ruse that was the best looking launch title