By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Everything Global UP! 19th October 2013

Also, Wii has the highest selling version of Skylanders, at least in the US.
Still quite a few active Wii owners, contrary to what the internet will tell you.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
the_dengle said:
Lawlight said:

You'll notice Nintendo fans don't exactly proclaim Face Raiders one of the best-selling games of all time.

Can we even count games that cannot be bought separately? If yes, I'm sure The PlayRoom will sell more.

Playroom wont outsell Face Raiders though Wii Sports i dont count personally same with Kinect Sprts cuz they are mandatory purchases

Finally the Wii U has spluttered into life..just over 200k sold in the last 3 weeks is steady Eddie. Hopefully games like Sonic and Wii Party U can help keep the sales momentum until Mario arrives. I think the Wii U is in for a decent Christmas period. Wow at those 3DS numbers :)

Lawlight said:
the_dengle said:

You'll notice Nintendo fans don't exactly proclaim Face Raiders one of the best-selling games of all time.

Can we even count games that cannot be bought separately? If yes, I'm sure The PlayRoom will sell more.

This is such a silly conversation to have in a world where Angry Birds has over 250 million active users. Thanks for indulging my nonsense, though.

3DS-absolute beast, enough said

PS3-still going strong, huge in Europe

360-showing its age but good for an 8 year old console

Wii U-nice hold post price cut, hopefully the new bundles will help in Japan

Vita-not bad in Japan but could use alot of help in the west

PSP/Wii/DS-u lived good lives but its time to move on

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Wii U getting close to the 360 in america? Say it isn't so....

With those Wii game numbers, it is going to be hard for Retailers in America to dump the system. All those casual games make big money for it. I expect the original Batman game for Wii U to pick up as well since it is 19.99 across the board in America it seems. Target and Walmart for sure. Also that new Lego Avengers game seems to be doing well ...as well.

steady numbers for Wii U but at this point, it should be higher, maybe with better numbers in japan, it will look much better

UK and Germany are up, won't put them in here as Europe is coming soon.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Nice to see Wii U is steady, and got a small up, even it's only 1%. Numbers in UK for Sonic .. ugh .. guess only in NA they will be good.

Shortiloe said:
Nice to see Wii U is steady, and got a small up, even it's only 1%. Numbers in UK for Sonic .. ugh .. guess only in NA they will be good.

the numbers look similar to colors.