By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Everything Global UP! 19th October 2013

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:

no but if you look at the games that sold alot were bundled older games. and the usual suspects Just Dance and Skylanders. That is a contrast to say the HD twins which sold more games (seperately) newer games, not as many of them were bundled. Not saying no one buys games on WIi just not as much as the other two. At not as much titles.

I wasn't comparing to the HD twins, I was simply commenting that Wii games still move units despite the conventional internet "wisdom" that nobody even touches their Wii any more. (No inyourendo intended ;) )

Now that global's up, we see Skylanders Wii did best worldwide as well.

Never argued otherwise. 

As for Skylanders that was my point when i said "usual suspects"

Around the Network
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:

no but if you look at the games that sold alot were bundled older games. and the usual suspects Just Dance and Skylanders. That is a contrast to say the HD twins which sold more games (seperately) newer games, not as many of them were bundled. Not saying no one buys games on WIi just not as much as the other two. At not as much titles.

I wasn't comparing to the HD twins, I was simply commenting that Wii games still move units despite the conventional internet "wisdom" that nobody even touches their Wii any more. (No inyourendo intended ;) )

Never argued otherwise. 

I don't think sales are in any way invalidated when the games in question are family-orientated.

Decent but unimpressive week. Sony needs to push PSV outside of Japan too. Ninty needs to do the opposite with Wii U, push it more also in Japan: if it saves it there too, it will be fine and out of danger, although smallish, compared to Wii.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

good hold for wii u. next week will be the start of the success

Wow each Wii must be sold with 5 bundled games now according to Oniyide lol.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:

Never argued otherwise. 

I don't think sales are in any way invalidated when the games in question are family-orientated.

??? wasnt trying to invalidate anything, quite the opposite. Hell you said it for me, the fact that those games are family oriented was one of my points.

oniyide said:

??? wasnt trying to invalidate anything, quite the opposite. Hell you said it for me, the fact that those games are family oriented was one of my points.

Wii being family oriented is hardly breaking news, haha. ;)

ADJUSTMENTS IN PREVIOUS WEEKS

3DS 18,338
PS3 24,308
360 -22,529
Wii 0
DS 0
PSP 0
PSV -13,883
Wii U -4,841

NEW PS3 MILLION SELLERS

180. Medal of Honor: Warfighter
181. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
182. SingStar

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:

Wii being family oriented is hardly breaking news, haha. ;)

oh i know but some people seem to forget