By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Everything Global UP! 19th October 2013

Keeping track of Pokemon X/Y in America, after just two weeks of data and no digital sales:

*Somewhere between the 250th and 255th best selling game of all time in America. This is ahead of Jak & Daxter and Resident Evil 4 for the PS2, EA Sports Active for the Wii, and NES Exciteboke.
*Out of all registered RPG's, Pokemon X/Y is around #30, virtually tied with Morrowind for the Xbox Original. It is ahead of any of the Mass Effect games for the 360, Fable, FF12, and Skyrim on the PS3. With another week of sales, it should overtake Black/White 2., Bowser's Inside Story, and Kingdom Hearts 2.
*On the 3DS, X/Y is still only the fourth best selling 3DS game of all time, but looks likely to overtake NSMB2 before the end of the month if legs hold up.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
RIP PS VITA.

Coming from you *.* Anyway it'll sell well this holiday in japan(especially with VitaTV) but US+Europe will not do as well. Definetly higher thanlast year sales but not by much imo. PS4/X1 launches with WiiU+SM3DW and last but not least 3ds+2ds+LoZ+Pokemon

I mean in America anyways. At least in the other regions it consistently gets 10K  and over. Well I'll be the owner of a 3DS soon so I guess I won't have to worry about it.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Common Nintendo, keep the momentum going up. Hit it hit it, release Super Mario 3D World TV adds....

3DS up in America & Europe? lol.

GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
RIP PS VITA.

Coming from you *.* Anyway it'll sell well this holiday in japan(especially with VitaTV) but US+Europe will not do as well. Definetly higher thanlast year sales but not by much imo. PS4/X1 launches with WiiU+SM3DW and last but not least 3ds+2ds+LoZ+Pokemon

I mean in America anyways. At least in the other regions it consistently gets 10K  and over. Well I'll be the owner of a 3DS soon so I guess I won't have to worry about it.

About time :P 3DS has alot to choose from, is there a specific game your picking one up for? My guess XY or LoZ

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
3DS up in America & Europe? lol.

Might be down if undertracked but then again this could be accurate if its the 2ds sales. it only had a day of sales FW right

tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
RIP PS VITA.

About time :P 3DS has alot to choose from, is there a specific game your picking one up for? My guess XY or LoZ

Pokemon X and the next Kirby Game :3

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Hmmm, I think that second week for Pokemon is a little too high, but I would love to be wrong. Great 3DS sales.

Also, Donkey Kong Country Returns is back in the top 75. Yay!

I dunno, I find it interesting that Vita is selling more in Japan than EU+NA.Batman might help a little.

Take my love, take my land..

Nintendo remain overall market leader in the console space this week:

Nintendo family: 465 465 hardware units sold worldwide gives Nintendo a 57% marketshare.
Sony family: 266 496 hardware units sold worldwide gives Sony a 33% marketshare.
Microsoft family: 81 059 hardware units sold worldwide gives MS a measly 10% marketshare.

"Nintendo should leave the hardware space immediately and leave it to MS and Sony. It is the only way they can remain relevant.