By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Everything Global UP! 19th October 2013

GTAV sold 29M so far. Looks like it'll end up being the highest selling unbundled video game out there.

Around the Network

Oh, I just noticed that the Wii U has outsold the Vita in America, and that Heavy Rain is getting a nice boost in sales thanks to Beyond.

Lawlight said:
GTAV sold 29M so far. Looks like it'll end up being the highest selling unbundled video game out there.

Wasn't it bundled though?

Wii u pretty much staying put in the 60k. Not setting the charts alight but still much better than the 20k it was doing every week a while back. Poor sales in Japan. Nintendo better have some games line up for that market these hols. Don't really follow what's going on with software over there so don't have a clue if they do.

Lawlight said:

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Lawlight said:

Not like Wii Sports or Tetris or Super Mario Bros. which were bundled for most of their shelf life.

tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:
3DS up in America & Europe? lol.

Might be down if undertracked but then again this could be accurate if its the 2ds sales. it only had a day of sales FW right

Yeah. I don't know about it being overtracked last week, but it's possible. At least the number we have for it looks reasonable now. An increase is surprising though. It's possible that the 2DS is slowly picking up steam as people are realizing what it is, and that could account for the increase. Either way, NPD for October is something to look forward to.

Lawlight said:

It was bundled with the PS3.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Lawlight said:
the_dengle said:
Lawlight said:

Not like Wii Sports or Tetris or Super Mario Bros. which were bundled for most of their shelf life.

So it was bundled, then?

Lawlight said:

Now now, let's not change the rules man! It was bundled, that is what counts

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"