By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has the Superior Version of Battlefield 4

PS4

Xbox One

Not trolling btw, joking, mods

Around the Network

lol ^^^

People should actually look through the video and not just trust what a random picture shows you. When looking at the game in motion, the difference is minimal at best, if any. Why would theu otherwise not show the entire image from IGN, where it is a constant spliscreen between the two version?

Ps4

And here is xbox

I honestly can't spot the difference.

Edit. *sigh* someone already beat me to the pong pic.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Puppyroach said:

People should actually look through the video and not just trust what a random picture shows you. When looking at the game in motion, the difference is minimal at best, if any. Why would theu otherwise not show the entire image from IGN, where it is a constant spliscreen between the two version?

I shoed the entrie image... just the PS4 version is spawing at that time.

Around the Network
Chroniczaaa said:

Great minds think alike. ;)

Puppyroach said:

This guy is right. Watch the video

SP looks somewhat close.

MP... PS4 looks flat out better

Ps4 version worse textures a lot of blur
X1 horrible aliasing but looks more crisp.

Chroniczaaa said:

Ps4

And here is xbox

I honestly can't spot the difference.

I lol'd bot times.  I have the mind of a 7-year old, though.

ethomaz said:
Puppyroach said:

I shoed the entrie image... just the PS4 version is spawing at that time.

I wouldn't bother honestly

I am not saying it was intended this way, but when I read comments like that as I have for months now they said like this : They both pretty much look the same = They both look the same = xbox wins

It happened years ago but for the PS3