By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has the Superior Version of Battlefield 4

TheHunt3r_Orion said:

I'm gonna ask you...a simple question. Uhm...You actually believe that is MP for X1..? The picture is taller than it is wider. What's up with that??? Don't you think that's odd? Hmm...Yeah. I call bullshit. The most massive bullshit on this comaparison. LOL @ you if you actually believe that. That looks like its less than 480p. Come on...get real.

Watch yourself.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/10/28/battlefield-4-xbox-oneps4-graphics-comparison

The pic is just half-cut to show only the Xbone version but I can take the same picture with the PS4 on right.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Subie_Greg said:
think-man said:
Subie_Greg said:

here is MP for both

Ps4

And here is xbox

Hahaha funny but not true. I had a good laugh though.

??? not sure what you mean

Your saying those aren't screens taken from the IGN MP video?

Looks like 360 not xbone

well yeah it does lol

But it is Xbox One

Subie_Greg said:
think-man said:
Subie_Greg said:

here is MP for both

Ps4

And here is xbox

I thought the X1 MP was not available to review?

tiffac said:
Subie_Greg said:
think-man said:
Subie_Greg said:

here is MP for both

Ps4

And here is xbox

I did too but it is in the video

Subie_Greg said:
tiffac said:
Subie_Greg said:
think-man said:
Subie_Greg said:

here is MP for both

Ps4

And here is xbox

I did too but it is in the video

Well... D@mn if its truly like that.

Around the Network

To people that don't believe I took the full picture but in this part the PS4 is loading the player like when you die (spawn).

http://i.imgur.com/ZBKPPFU.png

ethomaz said:
TheHunt3r_Orion said:
Alright guys. I am back. We have a cluster fuck on our hands.

Polygon is reporting PS4 is 900p and X1 is 720p.
CVG is reporting PS4 is 1080p and X1 is embargoed.
Kevin Dent is reporting X1 is 1080p native as demoed earlier today.
Youtube sites are saying X1 version is 1080p.
Youtubes sites are also saying PS4 is 1080p.

Honestly, I don't know what the fuck happened. We're gonna have to wait further it seems until all this shit is sorted out. No one seems to be on the money.

Can you list these youtubers? Because the official @JackFrags said 900p vs 720p too.

Kevin Dent is denial because he posted 1080p before the embargo out and after the confirmation he can't assume that... there are a change his source messed up with him too.

CVG I belive didn't know the difference between native and upscalled.

PS. I want to see the PS4 version in 1080p but I don't believe.

I stand corrected. PS4 buddy of mine told on skype said youtubers in call. That isn't correct. Jack Frags says it's 900 and 720.

Still, why would Arthur Gies of Polygon say that Kevin Dent's sources are legit if his source (by chance) is wrong? (check twitter on that @aegies) And why would CVG review a game and not know resolutions? ...? Makes no sense. That is stupid improbability. Rookie mistake. No way in hell.

I digress. Wednesday, we find out what MP on X1 looks like when PC gamers take it for a spin in London. Something is off here. NeoGaf exploded and people are saying X1 is looking better and DF tools if you look at them show more detail in X1 but aliasing. PS4 shows lack of textures but a better draw distance. DF also says that PS4's upscaler is software and we know X1 uses the Hana2 upscaler chip. So this is an upscaler problem again??? I don't fucking know. Lol

ethomaz said:

To people that don't believe I take the full picture but in this part the PS4 is loading the player like when you die (spawn).

http://i.imgur.com/ZBKPPFU.png

Even knowing the specs for both, I am a little shocked when it comes to the MP

oh my

All I can say is watch the video that Ethomaz linked to and form your won opinion. I thought both versions looked pretty downgraded in multi-player. I never saw a full screen multi-player pic of either, though. In single player, both games looked pretty fantastic but not mindblowing. Lighting was great, though.

Guys Wii U Multiplats are superior.