By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want from Gravity Rush 2?

I guess more about Kat's past, and give her new powers on top of of her current ones. Kindof like the introduction of Ice/ Napalm in inFAMOUS 2. Other than, keep her character the same, and give us another awesome world to explore.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
DM235 said:

I am really surprised they did not bundle it with the DS4.  The could have used the touchpad as the front touchscreen, and then used it as the back touchscreen when either L2 or R2 are pressed.  I have a feeling though that this decision was based on lots of DS3 inventory and an expected shortfall of DS4's (when I got my PS3 in Jan 2007, I waited about a month to get a second Sixaxis).

Considering that Vita.TV will be released in Japan this year, while PS4 will be released in February of next year that would have been hard. The DS4 support was comfirmed when PS4 gets released. (I assume they'll start selling Vita.TV + DS4 value bundles after that).

tbone51 said:
Tom3k said:
tbone51 said:
I want toplay this so bad, does anybody kno if PSV TV allows us to play GR1?

I love the style of this game

It uses touch controls for dodging and sliding. So unless they patch that in somehow to R2 and L2, no. But I guess it could get patched, from my perspective it does seem patchable.

i play mostly nintendo,i played all my ps/ms at a friends house(but i moved away, and now i'll buy a ps4 by 2015 for KH3!), is it better for me to get the Vita TV? I game mostly home anyway (my 3ds i only take out to play KIU with my bro, also soon to be pokemon!)

I'm probably not the best person to ask that, since I love my Vita. And I play on Vita while being away and at home. But I like portability, and I like sharp screen of normal Vita so I kinda lean more towards "regular" Vita.

i want her character to evolve in a simple way. i'd hate to see her fall in love or something, but her expression has to be improved by a small detail. for example by evolving her relationship to dusty.
i even got a little shock when i read the posts on our vgchartz vita thread where some people mentioned they missed dusty in the trailer :D luckily this has been proven wrong.

this could also expand the gameplay by the ability to switch into dusty to reach certain locations for riddles and other stuff.
improve the movement, make it more smooth. give me a cool way to move around like gravi-parkour.
give me more colours!
add a easy, fast paced combosystem to the combat. aerial strikes with grounded combined.
bonus dlc for at least the next two years, everyone containing missions several costumes and additional challenges.
keep up the unbelievable good work with artstyle and how the story is told and evolve the whole world.

and then... Gravity Rush anime movie or series. or movie series like elfen lied.
this kind of stuff...

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

NPCs that are not phantom-like, an acceptable combat system and a quality storyline?

I really wanted to LOVE the game but I only ended up liking it. It was a far-cry from what the internet hype made it out to be. Never the less, I will give the sequel a chance, when it comes out.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
NPCs that are not phantom-like, an acceptable combat system and a quality storyline?

I really wanted to LOVE the game but I only ended up liking it. It was a far-cry from what the internet hype made it out to be. Never the less, I will give the sequel a chance, when it comes out.

Totally agree. The games is overhyped, I'm sorry my Vita brethren, but it's true :P It's a really good game, but far from mindblowing.

What I want to change - AA is a must!! No more jaggies. Also change Kat. She has to become a real person instead of this annoying innocent, perfect, sinless, yet misunderstood by the whole world and thus totally clueless robot. I had a hard time finishing the game (had long breaks in playing, sometimes longer than a month) just because she was so annoying and plastic. Really made me throw up at some points.

Still, the game was good enough for me to platinum it, so I will no doubt buy the second game hoping it's gonna be a more refined experience this time.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

i really liked this game, so i would say more of the same and that'd be good enough XD

DM235 said:
PlayMatt said:
tbone51 said:
I want toplay this so bad, does anybody kno if PSV TV allows us to play GR1?

I love the style of this game

By now it still isn't on the list... But it could easily be patched to work! 

The only motion/touch function REALLY needed in the game is to do the Gravity Slide and it cand easily be done with the Sixaxis motion function of the DS 3

There are also some moments in boss fights where you need to touch the screen, which can be done with the DS 4

I am really surprised they did not bundle it with the DS4.  The could have used the touchpad as the front touchscreen, and then used it as the back touchscreen when either L2 or R2 are pressed.  I have a feeling though that this decision was based on lots of DS3 inventory and an expected shortfall of DS4's (when I got my PS3 in Jan 2007, I waited about a month to get a second Sixaxis).

It's because Vita TV is launching in Japan before the PS4. They can't release the DS4 yet. Later they will.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Loved the first, will undoubtedly buy the sequel.

-Keep Comic Cutescenes. They were super stylish and cool.
- Keep the almost RPG like progessions
-Stay mission based.
-OMG the Music was GLORIOUS!!! Keep that.
-Keep all the villains around. They were super cool.
-Keep cool side stories like the Lost Scientist.

Possible improvements.
-Graphics were great but they could maybe be tightened up better. AA to start
-Let the characters talk(if they have the room).
-Allow Kat a more expansive move set. Some had issue with it basically being a Gravity Kick fest. She should have more Combos.
-Go deeper with the RPG elements I think. I always kinda wanted it to be a strong fantasy AJRPG like Kingdom Hearts.
-Multiplayer of some kind where you play as one of Kat's friends like Raven along side her to complete special missions.
-More side mission objectives. The game felt very...incomplete with the paultry amount of missions they gave us.
-Make story longer.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

The game is great as is, but some more customization to Kat (and Raven if we get to play as her) would be great :D Also, this just came to my head, what if there was a co-op mode where one person plays as Kat, the other as Raven? Just a thought.

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!