By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want from Gravity Rush 2?

PlayMatt said:
tbone51 said:
I want toplay this so bad, does anybody kno if PSV TV allows us to play GR1?

I love the style of this game

By now it still isn't on the list... But it could easily be patched to work! 

The only motion/touch function REALLY needed in the game is to do the Gravity Slide and it cand easily be done with the Sixaxis motion function of the DS 3

There are also some moments in boss fights where you need to touch the screen, which can be done with the DS 4

I am really surprised they did not bundle it with the DS4.  The could have used the touchpad as the front touchscreen, and then used it as the back touchscreen when either L2 or R2 are pressed.  I have a feeling though that this decision was based on lots of DS3 inventory and an expected shortfall of DS4's (when I got my PS3 in Jan 2007, I waited about a month to get a second Sixaxis).

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
tbone51 said:

i think no.  laughably, nearly all the best vita games arent supported by psvita.TV.   exactly why i think they chose an inappropriate name.  seeing as it will support a selection of some games from ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4, psp, psvita, psmobile but not all from any platform,..   it should just be called playstation.TV.

The best game on Metacritic is playable, another really popular games like Soul Sacrifice are also playable... Sony said that most games will receive alternative ways to play them in PS Vita TV, it has an entry where you can plug a mouse, camera, etc

Also most games can easily be used with the Sixaxis motion feature in the Dualshock, and the touch sensor on Dualshock 4! Only games i think that are almost  impossible to play are Tearaway and Little Deviants

PS Vita TV won't play PS2, PS3, neither PS4 games! It will only Remote Play the PS4 games and stream PS3, PS2 games through Gaikai! Which you will be able to do using the PS Vita too! It has the same hardware and Operational System of the PS Vita, and will play the exact same software:

PS Vita PS Vita TV
PS1 Classics Digital Versions Playable Digital Versions Playable
PS2 Classics Streamed by Gaikai Streamed by Gaikai
PS3 Cross-play games Playable (Digital/Physicle game) Playable (Digital/Physicle game)
PS3 Games Streamed by Gaikai Streamed by Gaikai
PSP Games Digital Versions Playable Digital Versions Playable
PS Vita Games Digital/PHYSICLE Games Playable Digital/PHYSICLE Games Playable
PS Mobile Games Digital Versions Playable Digital Versions Playable

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Better motion controls.

kitler53 said:
PlayMatt said:
kitler53 said:
i'd like to be able to turn off the motion assist. i mostly play on a (bumpy) train ride to work. the gyro aiming assist made the game unplayable for me. i mean, it played fine when i was home which is where i ended up playing it but i wanted to play it on my daily commute.

also, a bit more depth on the combat system. it was fun but a bit monotone at times.

You can turn off the motion sensor! I did it first day I played it!

Only motion feature that is required in gaming is the Gravity Slide

orly?!?   i looked but didn't find the setting.  i'll keep an eye out on the sequel.

Yeah it makes the gameplay really easier! I doubt I'd get platine without turning it off!

Just press start>settings>turn off motion sensor

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

^^^
is that Dave Mustaine in skanky clothing?

On topic, I'd want more interactivity with the world more characters and more voices, more super awesome levels like that one where you fell down and down and down and down and down reallllllllllllllllllllllyyy far down, and more variety in attacks and enemies, as well as in gameplay.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

pokoko said:
tbone51 said:

Do not bring Sasha into this... She's an awesome Character :-/

First I need to get a Vita :D. I'm imagining my PS4 and while at work playing on my spare time some PS4 on my Vita,

drools !!!

Battle system, and needs a good lock on system.

tbone51 said:

It takes vita cards so I would imagine so

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers