By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want from Gravity Rush 2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlMbfOA1zxo

Trailer looks good. I'm really liking the idea of the futuristic floating city. Looks so good.

What do you want improved or want new in the sequel?

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

Loved the first one, but it fell apart in the last act. So, better pacing, better storytelling. Mechanics and level design are great as is.

I find GR 1 perfect :)
The flying from city to city felt so natural (after upgrading your skills) - superb!
Something I really missed in Columbia! (I know, these are different genres!!)

I want toplay this so bad, does anybody kno if PSV TV allows us to play GR1?

I love the style of this game

i'd like to be able to turn off the motion assist. i mostly play on a (bumpy) train ride to work. the gyro aiming assist made the game unplayable for me. i mean, it played fine when i was home which is where i ended up playing it but i wanted to play it on my daily commute.

also, a bit more depth on the combat system. it was fun but a bit monotone at times.

Around the Network

Anti-aliasing

I really like the first one so much so that I platinum it. I just want a really good story and awesome music. I'm hoping we get to play as Raven as well.

I'll admit, sometimes I do get dizzy from playing it. its awesome lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
tbone51 said:

i think no.  laughably, nearly all the best vita games arent supported by psvita.TV.   exactly why i think they chose an inappropriate name.  seeing as it will support a selection of some games from ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4, psp, psvita, psmobile but not all from any platform,..   it should just be called playstation.TV.

tbone51 said:

It uses touch controls for dodging and sliding. So unless they patch that in somehow to R2 and L2, no. But I guess it could get patched, from my perspective it does seem patchable.

Kat :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share