By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want from Gravity Rush 2?

kitler53 said:
tbone51 said:
I want toplay this so bad, does anybody kno if PSV TV allows us to play GR1?

I love the style of this game

i think no.  laughably, nearly all the best vita games arent supported by psvita.TV.   exactly why i think they chose an inappropriate name.  seeing as it will support a selection of some games from ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4, psp, psvita, psmobile but not all from any platform,..   it should just be called playstation.TV.

i said the same thing. Dont rip on me for sayng this but i think Sony called it PSV TV cuz they dont want to show Vita (Handheld only) #s but instead include both  together to make them look good (like how they do with psp/psv). Thats just my opinion. I stand by wat i said, i wish nintendo would make a gamelike this. I loved SMG+2 with how they did it but GR takes it to the extreme . A psv tv for me next year (maybe summer) and GR1+GR2 first games i'll buy

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
tbone51 said:

It uses touch controls for dodging and sliding. So unless they patch that in somehow to R2 and L2, no. But I guess it could get patched, from my perspective it does seem patchable.

i play mostly nintendo,i played all my ps/ms at a friends house(but i moved away, and now i'll buy a ps4 by 2015 for KH3!), is it better for me to get the Vita TV? I game mostly home anyway (my 3ds i only take out to play KIU with my bro, also soon to be pokemon!)

tbone51 said:
Tom3k said:
tbone51 said:

It uses touch controls for dodging and sliding. So unless they patch that in somehow to R2 and L2, no. But I guess it could get patched, from my perspective it does seem patchable.

i play mostly nintendo,i played all my ps/ms at a friends house(but i moved away, and now i'll buy a ps4 by 2015 for KH3!), is it better for me to get the Vita TV? I game mostly home anyway (my 3ds i only take out to play KIU with my bro, also soon to be pokemon!)

Get a regular PSvita, and quickly too before sony discontinues the OLED model for the LCD one.

tbone51 said:

It should. I don't remember any touch-specfic parts. 

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

I want to go up!

Around the Network
Ponyless said:
tbone51 said:
Tom3k said:
tbone51 said:

Get a regular PSvita, and quickly too before sony discontinues the OLED model for the LCD one.

Broke :-/ I dont have all the money yet for my Nintendo games! (i need LoZ on 3DS+SM3DW!)

Focus on History, Raven Playable, Go on the top of that fucking tower,

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

tbone51 said:

By now it still isn't on the list... But it could easily be patched to work! 

The only motion/touch function REALLY needed in the game is to do the Gravity Slide and it cand easily be done with the Sixaxis motion function of the DS 3

There are also some moments in boss fights where you need to touch the screen, which can be done with the DS 4

kitler53 said:
i'd like to be able to turn off the motion assist. i mostly play on a (bumpy) train ride to work. the gyro aiming assist made the game unplayable for me. i mean, it played fine when i was home which is where i ended up playing it but i wanted to play it on my daily commute.

also, a bit more depth on the combat system. it was fun but a bit monotone at times.

You can turn off the motion sensor! I did it first day I played it!

Only motion feature that is required in gaming is the Gravity Slide

PlayMatt said:
kitler53 said:
i'd like to be able to turn off the motion assist. i mostly play on a (bumpy) train ride to work. the gyro aiming assist made the game unplayable for me. i mean, it played fine when i was home which is where i ended up playing it but i wanted to play it on my daily commute.

also, a bit more depth on the combat system. it was fun but a bit monotone at times.

You can turn off the motion sensor! I did it first day I played it!

Only motion feature that is required in gaming is the Gravity Slide

orly?!?   i looked but didn't find the setting.  i'll keep an eye out on the sequel.