By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

This thread is making peoples' feelings get hurt :(

Around the Network
Suke said:

Here fanboys, take a pick or STFU!!!!

I am so taking this to put in my sig here!

Hynad said:

Eww. The sig is pretty awesome, but you should have cut that bar at the bottom.

Stupid. The PS4 doesn't have 4 cores for gaming (It has 8 cores). That alone discredits your post. If I follow the link you provide; it says that they were testing the 4 core version of an AMD CPU, says nothing about PS4 8 core Jaguar CPU usage for gaming. Any objective comparison between PS4 and Wii U will look at the GPU's and find that the PS4 is 6-8 times more powerful! Trying to pass off this garbage as truth makes you look like a real desperate fanboy. Wow!

"These are the highest quality pixels that anybody has seen"

Yes, nintendo can has make more better graphics then Wii U.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Hynad said:

Eww. The sig is pretty awesome, but you should have cut that bar at the bottom.

Can't be arsed. Don't care. =P

Incubi said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
This thread should have been locked before it even reached it's 2nd post, and yet here it is alive and well at page 6 despite the stupidity that has been spouted here.

Makes me wonder if the mods are even doing there job, or whether the mods let this slide because it's a pro WiiU thread in a sea of negative WiiU news and threads....all I know is that a thread like this would be insta locked on Neogaf.

VG mods, step up yo game!!!

Actually, there is a similar thread on NeoGaf and is yet to be locked. The mods there seem even more lenient than vgchartz mods these days. It would seem there is a wanting to get people all riled up in console wars as it gives traffic. 

Nope, the 'similar' threads you refer to would be the 2 technical threads about the WiiU hardware, where the discussion is about the performance of the actual WiiU hardware, and while their may be some who post in that thread that the WiiU graphics could be close enough to the PS4/X1 but in 720p, no one there has yet made the absurd argument that the WiiU could have better graphics than PS4.

The title alone on this thread would be considered trolling and the thread locked on Neogaf. But even if you leave the thread tittle to one side, the content of the OP is the most absurd shit I have ever read, that alone would be considered trolling on any other forum but here.

It's not up for debate, the fact is both the PS4 and X1 are significantly more power than the WiiU. The only things than can be discussed is how wide the power gap is, like that gap between the Wii and PS3/X360 or the gap between the  Gamecube and Xbox, and or whether this gap would enable a clear visual distinction on the final product.

As for Neogaf mods being lenient, have you seen the latest wave of M$ shills getting banned for making the same claims in their posts about the X1 as the OP has done in this entire thread?  

There is a fine line between discussing your opinion on why X is better than Y for Z reasons, and trolling. One is just opinion and the other is opinion stated as fact despite the actual known facts existing for all to see, and then having these opinion stated as fact repeated at nauseum.

As for trafic, I agree with you cuz VGchartz needs as much as it can get, it has been barren for years when compared to Neogafs healthy community, It never use to be like this though, I was here when this site was just starting up, but I can tell you that the most damaging thing to have happened to this forum community is the Nazi like Nintendo biased mods, they essentially killed the community here, it was practically genocide if you supported Sony or Microsoft.

The mod situation has gotten way better since those dark days but the damage was done, this is something that Neogaf has better managed plus they have made it more welcoming to all including developers and PR people from the gaming industry, but have also kept a strict line on trolls and there bullshit. All this has resulted in Neogaf being one of the premier gaming forums on earth with a documentary to boot....something that VG could have had.

It would have been perfect cuz VG already has the sales/hardware numbers, so if it had that 'premier' like forum it would have been a killer site, one stop shop...sadly that ain't happening, most have moved on to Neogaf, it's clear when people here started posting up threads from Neogaf but got no where near the amount of replies.

In any case, this thread needs to be locked, in it's place their should be a thread discussing the performance of the WiiU that is currently known, that's my 2 cents on this matter.

This is why it's important to stay in school kids!

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

A wall of text just to await a simple no answer. The wii u isn't even on the third radar because its underpowered. Enjoy the wii u but for most as usual its a secondary console much like the n64 or the gc.

Tabular said:

Stupid. The PS4 doesn't have 4 cores for gaming (It has 8 cores). That alone discredits your post. If I follow the link you provide; it says that they were testing the 4 core version of an AMD CPU, says nothing about PS4 8 core Jaguar CPU usage for gaming. Any objective comparison between PS4 and Wii U will look at the GPU's and find that the PS4 is 6-8 times more powerful! Trying to pass off this garbage as truth makes you look like a real desperate fanboy. Wow!

if the op wanted to argue his point he shouldve done his research as to why third parties left niintendo out of the equation again. Nintendo products are almost always purchased for first party because of nintendos ability to work with their potential associates. Posts like these are wars created to let insecure fans of their console of choice. ive seen people do it for the vita as well. Its ridiculous.