By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

Did U read the OP. this is all about making graphics look better in the next several years, which only the Wii U can do, while the others are stuck with almost the same quality looking graphics 7 years from now, as you see with the PS4 Launch titles.

cerny himself said its gonna take years for the ps4 to be fully exploited.... you think devs are already fully taking advantage of the 8ACE'S and 64 queues,or individual engines are all fully exploited and optimized as much as possible to take advantage of the ps4... did you take into account of the os shrinking over time and more and more resources go back to the devs to put into their games?

Around the Network

"more better graphics"? Shouldn't you say: "Does the Wii U have better graphics than PS4?"

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

maybe possible if the frame rate was a half per second on the wii U and ps4 had to be locked at 60 per second.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Talkin to Kaizar.

He doesn not need to take that suggestion

Just bury the thread.

Bury it like a lawyer burries damning evidence.

Oh my.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wii U is having a hard time keeping up with PS3 and 360 ports.

And you think it can do "more better" graphics than PS4?

Impossible unless PS4 stats sheet is pure bullshit.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Zero999 said:

what true feelings?

That you think Killzone's graphics look like CGI

nope, that the intro cutscene is quite superior than gameplay. therefore it's either cgi or in engine cutscene with lots of  "makeup".

Sensei said:
Wii U is having a hard time keeping up with PS3 and 360 ports.

And you think it can do "more better" graphics than PS4?

Impossible unless PS4 stats sheet is pure bullshit.

wait, you're saying a wii u port from ps360 is supposed to look much better? being, you know, a port? as in, not originaly made for wiiu?

enough of the console wars, just ENOUGH!!!! Stop feeding into it, let it die so the gaming industry can fix itself. Let Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft worry about their specs, you just pay attention to what game you want to play.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Here fanboys, take a pick or STFU!!!!

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Suke said:

Here fanboys, take a pick or STFU!!!!

Can't I pick them all? :(