By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894
DonFerrari said:
Zekkyou said:
DonFerrari said:

OP writer just told me in the post that only the title is a Joke, the OP is totaly serious.

Wow.

Unbelivabriá

I know the PS4 & X1 will get better looking graphics, but Uncharted 4 & Halo 5 will look close to final year graphics with such small improvements with what people will see when gaming. The Wii U can see such more improvements over its next several years within its own capabilities.

Besides, once we had Home Console games look like Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, well the graphics have gotten to the point of looking like PC graphics but minus the amount of polygons & shader cores & etc.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

True, but I'm afraid the OP is more longer then some people are willing to read, as I've read in some comments.

The PS4 & X1 will always have more power across the board, but at least the Wii U can get its graphics to keep looking much more better, while the x86 architecture limits future PS4 & X1 games for their own self improvements visually for the rest of their life spam.

Don't you dare use that argument that because of both of these consoles CPU architecture being x86 that it will limit it's potential in future software improvements.

Kaizar said:
DonFerrari said:
Zekkyou said:
DonFerrari said:

OP writer just told me in the post that only the title is a Joke, the OP is totaly serious.

Wow.

Unbelivabriá

I know the PS4 & X1 will get better looking graphics, but Uncharted 4 & Halo 5 will look close to final year graphics with such small improvements with what people will see when gaming. The Wii U can see such more improvements over its next several years within its own capabilities.

Besides, once we had Home Console games look like Batman Arkham City Armored Edition, well the graphics have gotten to the point of looking like PC graphics but minus the amount of polygons & shader cores & etc.

Man, now you totally kicked it out of the stadium... what bases besides X86 being computer architeture (as PowerPc is) do you have to say improvements on X1 and PS4 will be almost null?

And if you think that Armored Edition is like as good as it can get and anything above is basically unperceptible, you shouldn't even care to discuss graphics, just keep enjoying the games you'll get on WiiU... or maybe buy a 1080p television or a 3 monitor PC with above 4k graphics. There is no such thing as pixel count limit for improvement, because digital will still have discontinuities.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kaizar said:
Yunta said:
if true I want to see results. Come on Nintendo bring us the gamez!

Batman Arkham City armored edition was a Launch Title and "X" should show off the results when it gets release in 2015.

I played it, great game! I loved the added armored mode, but technically it was not that impressive, I mean, is not a clearly superior version compared to those of the last gen HD twins. The best looking games IMO so far on WiiU are Pikmin 3, Trine 2, SM3DW, Nano Assault Neo ... and even if is not out yet, Mario Kart 8 looks fantastic!

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )