By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does the Wii U have more better graphics then the PS4?

Can developers make way more better looking graphics on the Wii U, then the PS4 (after you read the OP) ?

Yes 680 35.70%

No 818 42.94%

See results 396 20.79%

Total:1,894

Lol this thread made me laugh

Around the Network

Classic Kaizar...sigh

Are you asking does the Wii have more better graphics then the PS360??

I think I just lost 25 minutes of my life reading the OP and the comments. I was hoping that the serious tone of the OP was just a joke. But the comments are in the unbelievable category for the most part. This is what happens on weekends, people have nothing of value to discuss, so they make shit up and everyone goes with it.

What?

I mean... really?

You make the Nintendo Nation look bad.

Around the Network
Hynad said:

I am currently playing Wind Waker HD on my Wii-U and I'm having a blast. But after some extended time spent on its extensive sea, I was disappointed to see the console is having a hard time keeping up when it comes to draw distance. Pop-ins are still prevalent. Now, the game isn't a simple port and they've updated a lot of the assets in the game. But I've noticed a few slow-down here and there, and those pop-ins shouldn't have been there in the first place.

The game still looks gorgeous and is the definitive version in my book. But it's a shame the Wii-U couldn't allow the team to fix all the problems the original had as far as visuals are concerned.

To be fair, the original was made for 3D:

http://gamecrunch.co/3dscreens/

Just download the 3D screenshots of the original Wind Waker onto your 3DS using the Web Browser, or at least view them.

I guess you have to convert 2D into 3D for the definitive version after reading what you said.

The link I posted is also in my signature, LOL.

EDIT:

Is that Man of Steel 3D trailer in 2D in your Sig?

Im glad I saw in in IMAX 3D, for the theater format of the 3D effect, from what I heard, but the 3D Blu-Rays always do these movies justice. (not League, LOL)

morenoingrato said:
What?

I mean... really?

You make the Nintendo Nation look bad.

Did U read the OP. this is all about making graphics look better in the next several years, which only the Wii U can do, while the others are stuck with almost the same quality looking graphics 7 years from now, as you see with the PS4 Launch titles.

Kaizar said:
Hynad said:

I am currently playing Wind Waker HD on my Wii-U and I'm having a blast. But after some extended time spent on its extensive sea, I was disappointed to see the console is having a hard time keeping up when it comes to draw distance. Pop-ins are still prevalent. Now, the game isn't a simple port and they've updated a lot of the assets in the game. But I've noticed a few slow-down here and there, and those pop-ins shouldn't have been there in the first place.

The game still looks gorgeous and is the definitive version in my book. But it's a shame the Wii-U couldn't allow the team to fix all the problems the original had as far as visuals are concerned.

To be fair, the original was made for 3D:

http://gamecrunch.co/3dscreens/

Just download the 3D screenshots of the original Wind Waker onto your 3DS using the Web Browser, or at least view them.

I guess you have to convert 2D into 3D for the definitive version after reading what you said.

The link I posted is also in my signature, LOL.

EDIT:

Pis that Man of Steel 3D trailer in 2D in your Sig?

Im glad I saw in in IMAX 3D, for the theater format of the 3D effect, from what I heard, but the 3D Blu-Rays always do these movies justice. (not League, LOL)

What are you talking about? 

Original Wind Waker, on Gamecube... made for 3D... ¬_¬

No.

And your link doesn't work on my end.

this kaizar dude speaks the truth

Zero999 said:

the poll asks about BETTER LOOKING, so the answer is yes. the wii was capable of better looking games than ps360 so of course wii u, wich is far closer to ps4/xone, can do the same. mario 3d world for example, looks better than anything shown on ps4/xone so far.

Mmmk. Keep telling yourself that. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon