By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

Lyrikalstylez said:
I have skimmed through probably 20 pages of this thread and absolutely nothing has changed in terms of me buying a Wii u anytime soon

Thats because no matter wat, you wont get a wiiu. Its not like you were ever going to ever change your mind -_-

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:
I have skimmed through probably 20 pages of this thread and absolutely nothing has changed in terms of me buying a Wii u anytime soon

That's because the real meat of my argument is on page 21.

tbone51 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Thats because no matter wat, you wont get a wiiu. Its not like you were ever going to ever change your mind -_-

But this thread was made specifically for people like me( cept I'm interested in ps4 more)about owning a Wii u over said console!

Thread = failure because it hasn't convinced me otherwise 

TheJimbo1234 said:
Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

By the time it hits 10 million, this website might not even be up, or we may not use it - we're talking at least 3 years IF sales reamain like this (which they won't due to super heavy competition).

You stated earlier in the thread that you don't even believe it'll be supported by stores in 6months- 1 year, it'll become readily apparent that it won't sell 10 mil if no stores sells it, no? So cmon, i'm giving you a free sig, after all i'm just being delusional and denying facts aren't i? 

Or just being right and watching all the tears on this forum will be more than enough for me as I really a) don't care about sigs b) don't use this forum enough to care or feel that I have something to prove.

hahaha you're that scared to stick with your prediction huh? alright tell yourself whatever you want, not a single person on this website, even some of the most hardcore sony/microsoft fans, believes that wii u will sell under 10 mil, hell most expect it to pass that by next year. But then i guess maybe those sony/microsoft fans are just secretely delusional nintendo fans huh :/?

JoeTheBro said:
lt_dan_27 said:
JoeTheBro said:

No no no. I put that part in bold to let you know which part I was commenting on. I never called you out on spelling or grammar mistakes.

Now you just don't make sense. 

Here, I found your old post for you.

lt_dan_27 said:

... For future reference in a debate/argument: When you correct someone's grammar or spelling, you are making a very petty jab that does nothing but take away legitimacy from YOUR argument. It shows that you don't have much to say on the actual content, so you go to attacking surface level errors that really mean nothing. If a candidate in a presidential debate said the the 2nd candidate's tie looks stupid after the latter candidate had answered a question well, the legitimacy of whatever the first candidate said would immediately drop significantly. I basically see it as you acknowledging that I brought up valid points so thank you. ...

When did I correct your grammar or spelling?

Good job referencing my post without context. I don't remember if it was you or someone else but if you look at the post I QUOTED then you'll see that it says I spelled rebuttal incorrectly. So yes, my spelling was correct, and the fact that you've let this drag on for about 5 or 6 messages now, is pathetic. Say something about how you think I'm wrong, agree with me, or I'm done replying. 

Around the Network
lt_dan_27 said:
JoeTheBro said:
lt_dan_27 said:
JoeTheBro said:

No no no. I put that part in bold to let you know which part I was commenting on. I never called you out on spelling or grammar mistakes.

Now you just don't make sense. 

Here, I found your old post for you.

lt_dan_27 said:

... For future reference in a debate/argument: When you correct someone's grammar or spelling, you are making a very petty jab that does nothing but take away legitimacy from YOUR argument. It shows that you don't have much to say on the actual content, so you go to attacking surface level errors that really mean nothing. If a candidate in a presidential debate said the the 2nd candidate's tie looks stupid after the latter candidate had answered a question well, the legitimacy of whatever the first candidate said would immediately drop significantly. I basically see it as you acknowledging that I brought up valid points so thank you. ...

When did I correct your grammar or spelling?

Good job referencing my post without context. I don't remember if it was you or someone else but if you look at the post I QUOTED then you'll see that it says I spelled rebuttal incorrectly. So yes, my spelling was correct, and the fact that you've let this drag on for about 5 or 6 messages now, is pathetic. Say something about how you think I'm wrong, agree with me, or I'm done replying. 

Alright so you just made a mistake and thought that other guy was also me.

lt_dan_27 said:

Oh lord, dan i corrected your spelling. Joe never said anything about that, and the fact that you didn't even bother to check 2-3 posts before his to make sure who said it shows a lot about you. I corrected your spelling because i was not going to argue you with you after reading that berlin wall of text, didn't wanna go through with that again. You dragged this on for 5 or 6 posts about spelling when you could have easily checked if he did it if you had just pressed the previous page button.

Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

By the time it hits 10 million, this website might not even be up, or we may not use it - we're talking at least 3 years IF sales reamain like this (which they won't due to super heavy competition).

You stated earlier in the thread that you don't even believe it'll be supported by stores in 6months- 1 year, it'll become readily apparent that it won't sell 10 mil if no stores sells it, no? So cmon, i'm giving you a free sig, after all i'm just being delusional and denying facts aren't i? 

Or just being right and watching all the tears on this forum will be more than enough for me as I really a) don't care about sigs b) don't use this forum enough to care or feel that I have something to prove.

hahaha you're that scared to stick with your prediction huh? alright tell yourself whatever you want, not a single person on this website, even some of the most hardcore sony/microsoft fans, believes that wii u will sell under 10 mil, hell most expect it to pass that by next year. But then i guess maybe those sony/microsoft fans are just secretely delusional nintendo fans huh :/?

Or most people who are good at analysing facts are not on this forum. It is also hilariously sad that you think someone is "scared" of their forum sig being changed. I think that says a lot about the value you place on yours. Either way, anyone who thinks the WiiU will somehow more than double its sales by this time next year is probably serving me Starbucks rather than buying one.

TheJimbo1234 said:
Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

Or most people who are good at analysing facts are not on this forum. It is also hilariously sad that you think someone is "scared" of their forum sig being changed. I think that says a lot about the value you place on yours. Either way, anyone who thinks the WiiU will somehow more than double its sales by this time next year is probably serving me Starbucks rather than buying one.

keep up the excuses, it has nothing to do with value. You made a big statement and you dont even back it up. You remind me of back when i played football or basketball and had the people who claimed to be better but never stepped on the court/field to prove themselves. You make a big claim but your not willing to back it up right? Go ahead... WiiU doom this that. But in the end u cant step up to the plate -_- *facepalm

TheJimbo1234 said:
Ponyless said:

That sure was a really snarky response that could be summed up with "no i won't put my money where my mouth is". And i didn't mean that you were afraid to lose your sig, i meant that for someone who is so arrogant and believes that his opnion is fact, and that anyone who denies it is just delusional/in-denial, you're really afraid of actually sticking to it when it comes down to it.

Well anyways i'm done here, i'll go to your wall and post when wii u reaches 10mil sales+ which should be in 2014, and worst case scenario early 2015. Assuming you're not banned by then or private your account.