By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

How about 3DS?

Around the Network
Frequency said:
tbone51 said:

⇒Also where the hell did you pull 15-20mill from? Thin air? Ah yup - that's the one. 

⇒ So yea, I think writing it off is in fact common sense at this point as all the evidence would back that up.

Ok fine, It wont sell anymore Nintendo Should just completely stop the console, ok this is why you never be able to make big decisions cuz you dont fight back. Nintendo has the biggest franchises (im talking about overall so dont try to low swipe me by saying GTA/COD cuz i know they are bigger) and you think they'll go out? Ok im officially done with this. You make it sound like WiiU dont have a chance to even sell 10mil lifetime. 

If you want nintendo to die so badly thats on you, i'll laugh later on just like i did wen i heard nintendo died with GCN/DS/3DS..... See Ya in a few years LMAO

Honest question, will it take nintendo officially announcing that theyre going to pull the plug before you will be willing to accept that the console is basically destined to be a flop?

Your problem isnt your faith in the company, it's commendable in fact, naive maybe, but commendable, the problem you have is that most of the people who share your attitude have already purchased the console, or are waiting for a large price drop to jump in, neither one helps Nintendo get the WiiU out of it's slump.

ok here is an honest answer, no i dont believe its destined to flop. Nintendo had a terrible year (wiiu not 3ds) and probably the most important year which they F***ed up. Everybody knows this. So wat? they should give up right cuz people like you claim its dead before it can sell? 

Honestly I been hearing Nintendo Is Destined to Flop here there everywhere! I even heard it to with 3DS's Expensive price point, but look where it is. On Top with 85% marketshare.

Faith? Thats not it, its common sense. Do You see all Nintendo's Big Hitters out on the console? No, so pls tell me how you kno its destined to flop? How do you know it wont sell higher with a price cut? It worked well for PS3! GCN made a profit with its software despite selling 22mil home consoles. Pls Dont take Nintendo lightly, yes im a huge fan, but i have a brain. PS4>WiiU and X1>WiiU in sales lifetime, but that doesn't mean S***. When Nintendo comes out with the next console, i'll hear haters saying Nintendo Doomed all over again.... Then I'll have another laugh like i did with all the other suppose doomed statements

TheJimbo1234 said:
tbone51 said:

⇒Also where the hell did you pull 15-20mill from? Thin air? Ah yup - that's the one. 

⇒ So yea, I think writing it off is in fact common sense at this point as all the evidence would back that up.

Ok fine, It wont sell anymore Nintendo Should just completely stop the console, ok this is why you never be able to make big decisions cuz you dont fight back. Nintendo has the biggest franchises (im talking about overall so dont try to low swipe me by saying GTA/COD cuz i know they are bigger) and you think they'll go out? Ok im officially done with this. You make it sound like WiiU dont have a chance to even sell 10mil lifetime. 

If you want nintendo to die so badly thats on you, i'll laugh later on just like i did wen i heard nintendo died with GCN/DS/3DS..... See Ya in a few years LMAO

At this rate, it may not sell 10 million in its lifetime. You are just in denial about the numbers. In 8 months, WITHOUT competition, it has only sold 1.05 million units. In total it has only sold 3.3 million, with most of that being on Christmas launch. 

So at that rate, how many years will it take for it to reach 10 million units? Because 2 years looks oh so optimisitic, and 15-20 million is just delusional.

The franchises are all very old. Do they appeal to the mass market anymore? A market who love GTA and CoD? Well looking at sales, it looks like they do not.

Now stop treating the company like a religion as some infallible entity and look at the facts objectively......then reply.

Let's make a bet right now, Wii U will sell more than 10 million life time, heck i'll make it 12 million. You seem so sure of it that you call anyone who believes it delusional and in denial, so how about it? 1 month sig control that wii u will sell more than 12 million in it's life time :D

Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
tbone51 said:

At this rate, it may not sell 10 million in its lifetime. You are just in denial about the numbers. In 8 months, WITHOUT competition, it has only sold 1.05 million units. In total it has only sold 3.3 million, with most of that being on Christmas launch. 

So at that rate, how many years will it take for it to reach 10 million units? Because 2 years looks oh so optimisitic, and 15-20 million is just delusional.

The franchises are all very old. Do they appeal to the mass market anymore? A market who love GTA and CoD? Well looking at sales, it looks like they do not.

Now stop treating the company like a religion as some infallible entity and look at the facts objectively......then reply.

Let's make a bet right now, Wii U will sell more than 10 million life time, heck i'll make it 12 million. You seem so sure of it that you call anyone who believes it delusional and in denial, so how about it? 1 month sig control that wii u will sell more than 12 million in it's life time :D

Oh thank god, i wish i could but i got too many bets going on now! I saved his post just to show him next year how wrong he was , he shouldn't backout with that confidence!!!!!!

tbone51 said:
Ponyless said:

Oh thank god, i wish i could but i got too many bets going on now! I saved his post just to show him next year how wrong he was , he shouldn't backout with that confidence!!!!!!

That's a nice collection of bets Tbone...besides 3DS>20 mil you pretty much got them all in the bag.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Frequency said:
tbone51 said:

Honest question, will it take nintendo officially announcing that theyre going to pull the plug before you will be willing to accept that the console is basically destined to be a flop?

Your problem isnt your faith in the company, it's commendable in fact, naive maybe, but commendable, the problem you have is that most of the people who share your attitude have already purchased the console, or are waiting for a large price drop to jump in, neither one helps Nintendo get the WiiU out of it's slump.

ok here is an honest answer, no i dont believe its destined to flop. Nintendo had a terrible year (wiiu not 3ds) and probably the most important year which they F***ed up. Everybody knows this. So wat? they should give up right cuz people like you claim its dead before it can sell? 

Honestly I been hearing Nintendo Is Destined to Flop here there everywhere! I even heard it to with 3DS's Expensive price point, but look where it is. On Top with 85% marketshare.

Faith? Thats not it, its common sense. Do You see all Nintendo's Big Hitters out on the console? No, so pls tell me how you kno its destined to flop? How do you know it wont sell higher with a price cut? It worked well for PS3! GCN made a profit with its software despite selling 22mil home consoles. Pls Dont take Nintendo lightly, yes im a huge fan, but i have a brain. PS4>WiiU and X1>WiiU in sales lifetime, but that doesn't mean S***. When Nintendo comes out with the next console, i'll hear haters saying Nintendo Doomed all over again.... Then I'll have another laugh like i did with all the other suppose doomed statements

Yea, they screwed up their launch - that will inevitably have consequences for them for the rest of the consoles lifespan. So it is not a case of "So wat?", but "Oh *#@!, this is going to cost Nintendo dearly". It is scary that you think a failed launch of any product is "So wat".

If you want a handheld platform, the DS is the only one with a good price tag and library. The WiiU has neither of these things and won't. 

Common sense?! Pahaha. Stop lying to yourself. You have seen the numbers and are ignoring them. When are these "Big hitters" going to arrive and whom will purchase them? Only those who already have the WiiU. Nintnedo have never pulled off what GTA V just did - make people buy a console just for one game.

Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:
tbone51 said:

By the time it hits 10 million, this website might not even be up, or we may not use it - we're talking at least 3 years IF sales reamain like this (which they won't due to super heavy competition).

TheJimbo1234 said:
Ponyless said:
TheJimbo1234 said:

By the time it hits 10 million, this website might not even be up, or we may not use it - we're talking at least 3 years IF sales reamain like this (which they won't due to super heavy competition).

You stated earlier in the thread that you don't even believe it'll be supported by stores in 6months- 1 year, it'll become readily apparent that it won't sell 10 mil if no stores sells it, no? So cmon, i'm giving you a free sig, after all i'm just being delusional and denying facts aren't i? 

@TheJimbo

Yea, they screwed up their launch - that will inevitably have consequences for them for the rest of the consoles lifespan. So it is not a case of "So wat?", but "Oh *#@!, this is going to cost Nintendo dearly". It is scary that you think a failed launch of any product is "So wat".
If you want a handheld platform, the DS is the only one with a good price tag and library. The WiiU has neither of these things and won't. 
Common sense?! Pahaha. Stop lying to yourself. You have seen the numbers and are ignoring them. When are these "Big hitters" going to arrive and whom will purchase them? Only those who already have the WiiU. Nintnedo have never pulled off what GTA V just did - make people buy a console just for one game.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Ooook Buddy. Yes I ignore numbers -_-. I already kno how bad WiiU is doing but nothing i say will change your mind. People like you think they know the world, make that bet with ponyless. Stop making excuses. Your backing out of a bet cuz you realize you might be wrong.

Anywayzzzz Good Luck to you! You'll be needing it. BTW i totally agree with you now, im lying to myself and to watever else you said. Good Night

How is this even a discussion? of course everyone will be buying Ps4/X1 over a Wii U. LOL! I look at those games for wii u and none of them interest me and i mean NONE. I would pick KZ:SF and Forza 5 over those.... umm games any day.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Still nothing you really want so why buy anything at all?^