By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best console in history of gaming

farlaff said:
You forgot to add Mode7 for great, superior, zooming and rotation effects. That's all the rage, bro :P

maybe i havent done enough research, what is this mode7?!

Around the Network

One correction. The Cell was developed in 2004. I remember reading about it in an article of Popsci that year.

bananaking21 said:
brendude13 said:
Lol.

Me like this one.

finally someone who read the damn thread.

I was just about to say that.

Don't worry man, I get you!

spurgeonryan said:
People who say any thing besides ps2 are kidding themselves!

It was a great console but because of the failure rate, Class action lawsuit, and everyone needing to buy more than 1, I dont think it warrants a #1 spot.

Just take Wii for example. With half the install base it had games over 20million sold. PS2 with 150 million install base never did that. Mainly because it never actually had more than 60million or so working consoles at one time. Wii at 100 million has a few games in the 25 million to 35 million range.

So, a console frankenstein?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

NES and PS2

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

bananaking21 said:
farlaff said:
You forgot to add Mode7 for great, superior, zooming and rotation effects. That's all the rage, bro :P

maybe i havent done enough research, what is this mode7?!

Shame on you, man! (lol, just kidding, as you surely know). It is what made those effects possible on SNes. It's been a while.

What on earth...
The problem is that we don't have the technology to make game streaming work well, affordable, and practical.
Also as someone pointed out there is better tech now than what was used starting 7 years ago.
I'm not sure if you're serious but two touch screens in addition to a TV display I don't think would work, it's too much.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
What on earth...
The problem is that we don't have the technology to make game streaming work well, affordable, and practical.
Also as someone pointed out there is better tech now than what was used starting 7 years ago.
I'm not sure if you're serious but two touch screens in addition to a TV display I don't think would work, it's too much.

well cell is super fast, so it can do everything that cant be done on the cloud and the cloud will take care of the rest.

and yeah 2 touch screens on the controller. what can one touch screens do that two cant? nothing! but what can 2 touch screens do one cant? many many stuff!

PS3

New is always better