By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best console in history of gaming

Lol. The answer is clearly in the op.

Around the Network

Your system sounds very magical. Too bad we can't buy a simple high powered game system without any BS online service or like you said - stupid interface. Put game in = Play.

Also, I am surprised they haven't locked this thread. Yesterday, I created a simple joke thread about the M$ NDA/Secret Sauce with a poll. More people got that that was a joke than the ops thread here with very little negativity if any and they locked because they didn't like it. Obviously, humor is in the eye of the beholder just like opinions.

This thread is a fascinating social experiment. The results are a little bit sad, however.

I love PS2 grafix. They should start manufacturing new PS2s and the slogan should be - It only makes games look like games.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Another SNES thread?

Around the Network
Seihaku said:
Another SNES thread?

Clearly, it is a PS2 thread.

PC is the best console in the history of gaming! Take that console peasants go play your inferior graphics!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Probably SNES or PS2, loved them both.

Funny thing is that the mos t successful console SONY ever made was the weakest of it's generation.

Fail you forgot the most important thing in a console

TheLastStarFighter said:
This thread is a fascinating social experiment. The results are a little bit sad, however.

the results are amazing, much better than i could have ever dreamed for.