By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best console in history of gaming

spurgeonryan said:
People who say any thing besides ps2 are kidding themselves!

i can't take you serious sometimes.....opinions man.....

Around the Network

I think I'm the third person to actually read the thread.

I feel accomplished.

What about the storage medium for games?

Right now your system is just an ugly box with nothing to do since you slashed the ui!

How can so many illiterate people type...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

JoeTheBro said:

Right now your system is just an ugly box with nothing to do since you slashed the ui!

cloud and HDD. doesnt really matter as that isnt really that important. anything would do!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
mysticwolf said:
What on earth...
The problem is that we don't have the technology to make game streaming work well, affordable, and practical.
Also as someone pointed out there is better tech now than what was used starting 7 years ago.
I'm not sure if you're serious but two touch screens in addition to a TV display I don't think would work, it's too much.

well cell is super fast, so it can do everything that cant be done on the cloud and the cloud will take care of the rest.

and yeah 2 touch screens on the controller. what can one touch screens do that two cant? nothing! but what can 2 touch screens do one cant? many many stuff!

Why stop at two  for great coop you need at least four  all on the one controller along with every other button and controller input doubled , so you can then say you have really put the dual into the dualshock.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

papamudd said:
How can so many illiterate people type...

easily all they need to do is smash their fingers on the keyboard and post what ever comes out as a result. it works, its how the story of assassin's creed was typed. 

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

cloud and HDD. doesnt really matter as that isnt really that important. anything would do!

Nah man. Imprint the game data in people's DNA.

Every time they want to play, they have to supply a drop or two. This way the games are with you wherever you go!

Edit: a drop of blood you perv!

JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Nah man. Imprint the game data in people's DNA.

Every time they want to play, they have to supply a drop or two. This way the games are with you wherever you go!

i dont think i have it in me to masturbate everytime i want to play a game

SNES your PS3 aint got mode 7.