By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best console in history of gaming

I actually quite enjoyed 360 tbh, for a simple console it met my needs through 3rd party and decent exclusives, sold my PS3 on after I've finished a few exclusives I wanted to play. (Heavy Rain - actually accidental buy, but it was a great experience, KZ2 and UC2.). People seem to forget that the whole purpose of gaming is that - to enjoy games rather than go on the interwebz and bitch and moan about the technological aspects. I've played well over a 100 games on my 360, more than on anything I've played before, so it was my favourite because it fulfilled its intended purpose.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

SNES

The OP was good but the serious responses after were just cake. Awesome. Just bloody perfect. Thank you, dear people, for making this thread better, even if you had no idea what you were doing.

However, I don't want a new console unless it has 6 Titan cards operating in 2xTri-Force.

You'll need a GameCube Controller.

A GC controller with two touchscreens.

The Cell is not capable of blast processing.

Around the Network
regin2005 said:
Yeah......

So I'm guessing the OP thinks that a bunch of stuff that came out 7-8 years ago makes a console great? I'm gonna just say that its probably gonna be between the SNES or PS2 if you wanted to go by facts. If you want an opinion on what everyone thinks the best console is, I would probably say PS2 only because it has the most sales as of yet.

I believe the best console was the Gamecube because that's the console I had the most fun on.

But then again, after reading the OP, I've come to believe that this is a joke thread and I've already wasted enough time on it as it is.

so humorless

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

No blast processing in your "best console in the history of gaming"?

FAIL.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

bananaking21 said:
y2jarmyofficial said:
Xbox 360 , ps1 and ps2

PSP go

lol nice read...

.....but seriously the PSP Go is the best system in history and way ahead of its time (no joke)

NES. It saved/ birthed the industry as we know it today.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
NES. It saved/ birthed the industry as we know it today.

FAIL!!!! LEARN TO READ!!!!!

edit: can we report people for being stupid???? probably good thing we can't... :p I'd been banned for years

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date