By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best console in history of gaming

For me it was the DS, lots of amazing games, and I didn't even play them all ( Mainly JRPGs)

Around the Network

What's everyone talking about actual consoles for?

papamudd said:
Arius Dion said:
NES. It saved/ birthed the industry as we know it today.

FAIL!!!! LEARN TO READ!!!!!

edit: can we report people for being stupid???? probably good thing we can't... :p I'd been banned for years

Ouch. I admit I read responses not the OP. But you hurt my feelings..so f**# u; ) lol. I'm kidding btw. 

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

You can name the controller the "DualTouch".

PS3 BC

PS1+PS2+PS3 classic :D

If not then it will have to be megadrive :D

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNES = PS2 > PS1 > NES > GBA > PSP = NDS >>>>>>>>>> Everything else

im dissapointed in you basil. very dissapointed. 

pokoko said:
The OP was good but the serious responses after were just cake. Awesome. Just bloody perfect. Thank you, dear people, for making this thread better, even if you had no idea what you were doing.

However, I don't want a new console unless it has 6 Titan cards operating in 2xTri-Force.

sometimes you just got to love vgchartz. 

So will this awesome console release worldwide? And when will it release?
Also your console needs more touch screens and clouds!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

does it have blast processing?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

As a 22 year old gamer who has been playing games and various consoles since he was old enough to comprehend his own existence (basically) I really believe that, in terms of epic software in proportion to how long it's been out, the 3ds destroys everything else. I have never had a console with so many games that I desire to play. It's ridiculous. I own a Wii U and it doesn't come close. My 360, PC, wii, gamecube, SNES, gameboy, gameboy advanced gamecube adaptor, DS, and whatever else I've owned don't come close to the 3ds at this point in it's life. Unless people stop developing for the 3ds, it will go down as my favorite console ever in the history of gaming.