By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best console in history of gaming

BasilZero said:
bananaking21 said:
BasilZero said:

PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNES = PS2 > PS1 > NES > GBA > PSP = NDS >>>>>>>>>> Everything else

im dissapointed in you basil. very dissapointed. 

Just to let you know, I did read the OP THIS TIME, but just wanted to post this that is all.

*<(=^_^=)>*

does that mean you never read my OPs? why?! do you hate me? or is it because................................... you are a woman?!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
This thread is a fascinating social experiment. The results are a little bit sad, however.

the results are amazing, much better than i could have ever dreamed for. 

I feel like you should end that with a manicacle laugh.  Mwahahaahahahahaha!  Haha. Ha.

impertinence said:
I never tried one since it's predecessor, the PlayStation 2, was such a piece of crap that it almost turned me off gaming all together. My disdain still lingers and I will also not be buying a PlayStation 4 for the same reason.

woahh stay away from the Xbox 360 then! i perosnally didnt enjoy the PS2 much and the x360 was.. there is no word. The PS3 for me was the light at the end of a very dark tunel thank god! i cant wait for the PS4 to hopeuflly carry on the greatness of the PS3 and i cant wait to get a Xone as i hope it will be more like the original X1!

although... this thread isnot about this!

OT: OP i pretty much agree with you on these

bananaking21 said:

Can i just say how amazing this thread is, you must be proud. 

*reads OP*

Lawl.

DS wins.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
bananaking21 said:

Can i just say how amazing this thread is, you must be proud. 

im proud at vgchartz for all their amazing replies. 

Tough call between Game Boy, NES, Super NES, PS1 and PS2.

happydolphin said:

i would say its a tough call between gameboy, nes, snes, gameboy advanced, ps1, ds, ps2, ps3, xbox, 360, n64 and wii. 

bananaking21 said:
happydolphin said:

i would say its a tough call between gameboy, nes, snes, gameboy advanced, ps1, ds, ps2, ps3, xbox, 360, n64 and wii. 

I'm biased towards classic gaming :P

BasilZero said:

PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNES = PS2 > PS1 > NES > GBA > PSP = NDS >>>>>>>>>> Everything else

As long as you're only judging based on ONE PC setup.  Once you upgrade it's a different console.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers