By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario 3D World: New Video/Pictures/GIFs/Impressions/Awesomeness

Incubi said:
After E3 Nintendo Direct:

Me: Looks nice, i'll get it eventually.

After october Nintendo Direct:

Me: Day 1!

lmfao! I said almost the same thing. I loved SM3DL, and i saw all these games coming on holiday season. DK was my choice over SM3DW but i cant believe how good this game looks. It might not be the 3D series were used to (64/sunshine/galaxy+2) but who givee a ****,? This game trailer and footage today makes mne say best WiiU game of all time that we seen (after SSB cuz thats my favorite franchise and X is the most impressive so far)

Around the Network

looks great, cant wait to get this game on launch day for sure :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I knew this game was better than what they showed at E3. Looks amazing! And the lighting... awesome!

Looks great. Glad they are not as bland as the NSMB titles, that was my worries. At E3 this was a blast to play, the new trailer looks incredible.

This trailer has finally made me really want this game.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

The game actually looks pretty d*mn awesome. Both in gameplay and in graphics. But that's to be expected from EAD Tokyo . Those shadow-levels are going to be awesome and Bowser's car is cool. This game will save the WiiU, like 3D Land did for 3DS. Mario Kart will make it soar.

The best part:

Big open world where you can move around freely! There's even a cave back there which you can probably enter. Expect lots of secrets. Each level also seems to contain at least 3 Stars. This game will have plenty of content.

RolStoppable said:
Show some bump-mapping and a few special effects, suddenly people are in love with the game. You guys are pathetic.

lol, i already wanted the game, SM3DL is my second favorite 3DS game and i knew this would deliver. Especially with the multiplayer. The thing is this trailer brought out all the goods in this game and it looks f***ing amazing. Are you picking it up?

Smeags said:

So awesome.

The trailer and everything they showed today

Pavolink said:
osed125 said:
Pavolink said:

Spoiler: There's 7 of that fairies, different colors (green, blue, brown-nextgen, yellow, purple, red, sky-blue)

So 3D World is getting a Paper Mario treatment where you have to save 7 of something. 

It looks that way to me. 7 worlds confirmed?

IGN mentions 7 islands you go to counter clockwise on the world map. World 8 might be a giant Bowser Castle?
The world map does look awesome as well. Looks to be filled with secrets and platforming goodness.

I wonder how many 3D Land owners will be interested in picking this up.
(Quite clear Nintendo is trying to ...merge... their handheld and console userbase.)

I was stoked before! Now I've just peed my pants! Me and the fam are going to have an awesome November!!!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto