By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft accidentally leaks plans for Xbox One personal fitness app

pokoko said:
Why does she frighten me so much?

Her picture is slightly touched up by photoshop the coloring and shadowing is bit cartoony and not realistic, happens to almost all celebrity pictures.

Around the Network

You guys are nuts if you don't see the fantastic potential in this. I'm REALLY impressed!

HesAPooka said:
crissindahouse said:
HesAPooka said:
Jillian Michaels is the last person I'd want on the cover of a fitness game. The woman absolutely embarrassed herself at a triathlon not long ago. An 80 year old woman beat her.

well, not sure what happened to let her lose against an 80 years old but you can also see the best at the the olympic games marathon or triathlon who don't reach the finish line and even have to vomit from time to time. can happen even the best athletes on a bad day. maybe she had one of these days and instead of abandoning she just walked some km instead of running them^^

80 year old beating a "fitness guru" is not right how every you want to put it. She's not some stay at home mom who trained for this event. She has a fitness empire and was beaten by an 80 year old woman. She had to take a break after the first leg.

first of all, no clue why you think the persons were really 80 years old because i just checked it and she just said "like 80 years old guys" or something like that. that doesn't mean that they were 80 years old, she probably said that as exaggeration to show that she had a really bad day to lose against older people. could be also 60 years old...

and like i said, even the best triathletes and marathon runners on this planet have bad days and don't even reach the finish line.  if she had a bad day it is very well possible that she stopped for some time or felt so bad that she just couldn't be faster but instead of just giving up like most would do she did it just slower.

i never even heard about her until yesterday but yeah, even the best athletes who are triathletes for a living can fuck it up. 

HesAPooka said:
crissindahouse said:
HesAPooka said:
Jillian Michaels is the last person I'd want on the cover of a fitness game. The woman absolutely embarrassed herself at a triathlon not long ago. An 80 year old woman beat her.

well, not sure what happened to let her lose against an 80 years old but you can also see the best at the the olympic games marathon or triathlon who don't reach the finish line and even have to vomit from time to time. can happen even the best athletes on a bad day. maybe she had one of these days and instead of abandoning she just walked some km instead of running them^^

80 year old beating a "fitness guru" is not right how every you want to put it. She's not some stay at home mom who trained for this event. She has a fitness empire and was beaten by an 80 year old woman. She had to take a break after the first leg.

Please, that's like saying Anthony Hopkins has no carear because of the horrible 'The Road To Wellville.' Everyone who tries enough things will mess up sometimes.

She has trained most winners on The Biggest Loser, and helped many people lose a great amount of weight.  So she didn't do well in one thing, big deal.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

toadslayer72 said:
All this needs is Ellen or one of those big daytime shows to feature it. Just imagine if your boy Dr.Oz does a 5 minute spot on his show. Futbol moms will be convincing their kids that XB1 is the console they really want for X-Mas.

Yes, yes, and QVC and perhapse even some Infomercials.  They could sell Xbox One as just a fitness and workout tool to millions for $560 all by itself. 

Then they could even add a free weights, band, etc.  This thing could sell a whole line of equiptment and stuff.

This is huge, and while I have been asking for a Kinect P90X for years, I'm glad they finally listened.  This is even better, appeals to women, men, and everything inbetween.  Just missing out on a yoga/senior market.  But that would be easy enough to add. 

Then the other features, like it acts as a universal remote, plus a media and let's not forget a great game machine.  Just icing on your fitness cake.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Why MS you leaked this? Whyyy!!??

I'm currently slowly killing myself to death with insanity. To be able to track and get feedback with my xbox would be great.

Anyone that buys a console for this is just too lazy to go on the internet and get the information they need to lose weight and get in shape themselves, it's all out there legally and for free. P90X and Insanity and all those fitness programs are nothing but rip offs...

That being said, there are probably alot of people like that so props to MS, if done right they got a real hit there. Let's hope they don't fuck it up.

LOOK AT THEM TWINS

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wii Fit XboxOne version