By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft accidentally leaks plans for Xbox One personal fitness app

Anfebious said:
Bring it on Baby! I want Miley Cyrus teaching me how to move my ass.

She first needs to aquire one and then learn how to shake it herself before she can teach anyone else.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
HesAPooka said:
Jillian Michaels is the last person I'd want on the cover of a fitness game. The woman absolutely embarrassed herself at a triathlon not long ago. An 80 year old woman beat her.

Well good thing this isn't triathlon training. I just find her annoying.

This is pretty legit, MS went and got some of the most recognizable mass appeal trainers out there. P90X alone would be a big deal IMO but to get the other three onboard too....yeah there is definitely some potential there. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

HesAPooka said:
Jillian Michaels is the last person I'd want on the cover of a fitness game. The woman absolutely embarrassed herself at a triathlon not long ago. An 80 year old woman beat her.

well, not sure what happened to let her lose against an 80 years old but you can also see the best at the the olympic games marathon or triathlon who don't reach the finish line and even have to vomit from time to time. can happen even the best athletes on a bad day. maybe she had one of these days and instead of abandoning she just walked some km instead of running them^^

All this needs is Ellen or one of those big daytime shows to feature it. Just imagine if your boy Dr.Oz does a 5 minute spot on his show. Futbol moms will be convincing their kids that XB1 is the console they really want for X-Mas.

crissindahouse said:
HesAPooka said:

well, not sure what happened to let her lose against an 80 years old but you can also see the best at the the olympic games marathon or triathlon who don't reach the finish line and even have to vomit from time to time. can happen even the best athletes on a bad day. maybe she had one of these days and instead of abandoning she just walked some km instead of running them^^

80 year old beating a "fitness guru" is not right how every you want to put it. She's not some stay at home mom who trained for this event. She has a fitness empire and was beaten by an 80 year old woman. She had to take a break after the first leg.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Get this right and it will sell consoles. It will be free for gold LIVE members for a year.

Reading heart rate in real time is a cool gimmick.

Hey, don't underestimate Ninty Vitality Sensor, doing the same and lurking somewhere in the dark, ready to leap out of nowhere to lethally ambush unaware competitors!!!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Heart Rate...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

its success will all depend on how the sub turns out plus if being gold gets you anything once the year is done

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Heart Rate...

ZOMFG, that sneaky predator will start with one finger and then eat Ballmer whole and alive!!! The horror!!!!! Then it will die of cholesterol and cocaine overdose.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

It has no appeal to me, but at least they are on the ball when it comes to getting this kind of software out in a timely fashion. Nintendo, take note!