By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft accidentally leaks plans for Xbox One personal fitness app

Bring it on Baby! I want Miley Cyrus teaching me how to move my ass.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Why does she frighten me so much?

Ah so a new additional subscription service. I can see why they didn't announce it.
Xbox1 is firmly positioned to become the next in the line of failing cable providers.

OT: I guess fitness is here to stay.

Sounds good to me. Have to see it in action to believe it though...

Is it me or seems like Microsoft is heavily focusing on the casual market ?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

sooo, will the forum be filled to the brim with Jillian Micheals vs. Wii Fit Trainer Threads ?
...because there might be some steep competition !

just kidding ofcourse

With popular trainers such as Tony Horton and Jillian Michaels this is kind of big news. People know them so it will attract that crowd.

kowenicki said:
Reading heart rate in real time is a cool gimmick.

Yeah I find it odd that no other fitness game has done this before. Kinect will get much better results and work in way more conditions, but even a simple webcam can calculate heart rate.

JayWood2010 said:
With popular trainers such as Tony Horton and Jillian Michaels this is kind of big news. People know them so it will attract that crowd.

Especially if customized workouts are being provided.  Which, if that is a feature, I can understanding paying a service fee for.

I probably won't use it but I guess it's great for people who want to use their Xbox to workout.