By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats your favorite Nintendo character?

Luigi. Well before they turned him into a comical sidekick anyway. Still my favorite but they keep making him more and more worthless.

I used to play 2 player games on my NES Mario's just so i could play as Luigi. Half the time i'd just kill off Mario.

Around the Network

I like Link the most, a cool silent hero.

I hate Tom Nook......the guy kept charging me bells, I was always in debt thanks to him.

Whoever said they hate all pokemon past 151, I agree. Keepin' it real.

Anybody remember the pokerap? Greatest song of all time

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

brawl4life said:

Samus of course so powerful and flexible on the outside ...yet so sexy in the inside :)

Wow! Can I write this in my signature?

My favourite character is WW Link (Toon Link if you like), he is sweet and intelligent.

The worst character ever is Wolf, he is very bad when he say things like "You will soon see your father" or "Your father screamed like this". He's soo bad!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

LINK most hated Donkey KOng

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

Charmander. He is the awesomest pokemon!!!!

For Sega it is TAils!!! hence the avatar....

Fav: Mario
Most Hated :Wario

@Dsoverpsp

whos your hatest

Samus is awesome.

Fav: Toadette
Least: Daisy (oh, the irony)