By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How far I've come at VGChartz.

Congrats on both the posts and your first thread.

I'm going to call you the-1/2-tau-guy though ;)

Around the Network

Congratulations dude. Nice thing about this place is when people don't understand you they can just ask a question. Often the more interesting thing the more someone may have to explain it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

BasilZero said:

Man you must of been so nervous that your OP is looking weird o.O

Fixed.

Awful first thread, the text formatting was atrocious. 3/10

Jk...what badgenome said. And you're not alone, because when I first joined I was afraid how people would take me too and it took me about a month to actually post anything I think, but once I started posting everyone fell in love with me, amirite guis?!

man-bear-pig said:
Awful first thread, the text formatting was atrocious. 3/10

Jk...what badgenome said. And you're not alone, because when I first joined I was afraid how people would take me too and it took me about a month to actually post anything I think, but once I started posting everyone fell in love with me, amirite guis?!

I didn't fall in love with you. I wanted to make love to you.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I know what you mean. During my first 2 years here I barely made 100 posts. I didn't even had an avatar, scared of my poor English (which still sucks) and that someone could laught about it or about what I posted.

And then, one day, I said "the hell with them!" and started posting... and now I can't believe how close I'm from reaching 5000 posts.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

What a lovely post :')

JEMC said:
I know what you mean. During my first 2 years here I barely made 100 posts. I didn't even had an avatar, scared of my poor English (which still sucks) and that someone could laught about it or about what I posted.

And then, one day, I said "the hell with them!" and started posting... and now I can't believe how close I'm from reaching 5000 posts.

You can speak better English than most people here who are American..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
JEMC said:

You can speak better English than most people here who are American..

Thank you!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Congrats on your achievment! You will overcome it with time, you have to leave your fears behind and keep going forward!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"