By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a drinker? Do you plan on being a drinker (if underage)?

Drinking to get drunk is one of the most retarded ideas I have ever heard of, period. I'm underage and I drink (in the US). But since I didn't grow up in the US I have been drinking for a while now but I can't remember a single time where I drank just so I could be drunk.

Around the Network

i do not drink only losers drink in my career i have  taken many of  kids away from there parents. because their parents are alcoholics in having to put the kids in Foster homes its sad.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
i do not drink hate the taste only losers drink.

Wow... just wow...

You realise that probably 90% of the adult population drinks some form of alcohol and that just because you don't like the taste doesn't mean other people don't?

You sir, just failed. 

I know a few people back in France who would get offended if you turn down their wine. There's a huge difference between alcoholism and drinking just enough to loosen your tongue a little. If you drink with the purpose of getting drunk there's a big chance you will be the former, if you are a social drinker there's a greater chance you are the latter

legal age is 16 and i just enjoy drinking with friends, never been druk really and hope ill never really will :)

Around the Network

getting hammerd is fun god some people dont know fun.

I got totally smahed playing shot blackjack, an i still feel sick now :)

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Well occasionally I drink .. not much , only a glass of vine ... still , I dont like beeing drunk , and I never drink in excess ... there was one new years party , when I was like 12 , I drank a bit much , and next day I felt sick all day ... also , I dont like the taste of beer or the taste of stronger drinks ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Used to be a huge drinker. Don't drink now. Being physically dependent on alcohol isn't fun. Saying all that , I don't see it being a problem as long as you aren't an abuser. Also, you can save money and buy more games.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

underage, and I will never drink.