By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a drinker? Do you plan on being a drinker (if underage)?

Er, i enjoy the occassional budweiser or fine ale, but not regularly.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network

Hell Yes, I drink when ever I can.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Not a drinker, my taste bud finds it horrible.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

no im not and i dont plan to be

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Who needs wine or beer when you can have good grape juice or really good root beer (IBC/Barqs/Stewarts/Hires)?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

I plan to be an alcoholic by the age of 22 just kidding
no not realy maybe at weddings and partys

Riot Of The Blood said:
No, that shit taste so nasty. I don't know how people drink that shit.

Though I party and drink nearly every weekend, I do agree with you. I think 99% of alcoholic beverages suck. Most people say "You do think a beeg/wine goes good with a meal?" Hell NO. It all tastes like garbage. I could never be a "social drinker." I drink to get drunk but HATE the taste of alcoholic beverages.

I still love drinking cause it seems that when drinking is done there are always good times(I am NOT implying that you cannot have good times without it). It helps me be a bit less shy when with girls as well. Overall its great for me, but not for all. I applaude those that dont drink cause they are saving big time $$ at bars.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Not a whole lot, but probably never again from this point on.... found out I have a liver disease last week.

Fun stuff eh?

no, not a drinker. just a usual alcoholic.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

TheSource said:
Who needs wine or beer when you can have good grape juice or really good root beer (IBC/Barqs/Stewarts/Hires)?

source, good joke. didnt know you were that funny 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.