By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a drinker? Do you plan on being a drinker (if underage)?

Smashchu2 said:
I'm only 19, but from experience, I probably wont. Hate the taste of alcohol.

If you want the effects but not the flavour go for Vodka Cruisers. They taste like lolly water but are actually decently alcoholic.

Nasty drinks really as you have no idea how drunk you are until you try, and fail, to stand up.

Around the Network

I drank a little tonight...

I have in the past, I don't like alcohol much, I drink a little Vodka here and there mixed with juice of course. The wine I've tried tasted like old strawberries, the beer I've had I spit out, so no I'm not a drinker.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I prefer to call myself a drunk, not a drinker.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

DMeisterJ said:

Self Explanatory.

Me: No. but I do plan on being a social drinker when I turn 21.

Occasionally.. I do like certain drinks but being too drunk isn't very fun.

Around the Network

well alcohol is kind of an acquired taste everyone hates when there a kid but after u can make it through maybe 3 beers u enjoy its taste a lot more

i dont drink often but never mind it only twice have i been really hammered

Not after last night. BLAH

Yes. When I drink, I buy games....and play them !!

Definately A drinker here just got back from the bar. started drinking freshman year of High School. When I was an Undergrad at Dayton it wasn't uncommon for me to drink four to five times a week with friends. Has a grad student at UD the universit has really tried to crush the drinking behavior so I am down to three nights a week. I still however enjoy opening the hills at 5:30AM every once in a while.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

I never used to be a big drinker, now all I want to do is down a shot of tequila with every smoke, drinking is great.