By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a drinker? Do you plan on being a drinker (if underage)?

im only 17 here in america....but i have had my share of liquor....and no,i wont drink too much when i become legal age.

Around the Network

I used to get pretty drunk every weekend, but after a while, that takes its toll, and now I can't get drunk without getting very sick. But I do still enjoy a beer or two fairly often.

No, that shit taste so nasty. I don't know how people drink that shit.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I didn't bother waiting to hit the legal age to start drinking. does anyone really?

Gosh Okey, you're just a pile of fun.

14 Y.O. losing virginity, underage drinker. 

Life of the part huh?

Ugh, i hate alcohol so... nope.

Around the Network

Surprised to see so many non-drinkers. In the UK it's really rare. Mainly just Muslims who don't drink for religious reasons.

I used to drink alot but not any more, maybe between 1-3 times a year 5-6 if it´s a party year which was a very long time ago but I am a canabis smoker by birth :)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

DMeisterJ said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I didn't bother waiting to hit the legal age to start drinking. does anyone really?

Gosh Okey, you're just a pile of fun.

14 Y.O. losing virginity, underage drinker. 

Life of the part huh?

lol :P

no, its bad for you

So's videogames :-p