By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 37 ( Sept. 9- Sept.15 ) Monster Hunter 4 Unleashed!

tbone51 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Understood, but it also makes my blue 3ds xl look like crap and the screen becomes off centered. That and I need to spend another $20 for it along with shipping, just for (1) game, (2) at the most since I own revelations, but I already finished that game.

Maybe when MH4 comes stateside they could bundle one with it.

I know your not biased just making a point most of 3DS software isn't made with 2nd analog and for $20 you can get one for people that need/want that second analog like me with RE Revelations! But in comparison to vita your force to buy memory which cost more than a second analog stick despite being ugly! Am I Right :-/

I bought a 8GB MC for the Vita when I picked mine up at launch. Cost me like $30 at the time. I don't buy digital either so I have no need to ever buy another.

That MC also works for each and every title I buy on my Vita. The same can't be said for that CCPro. I would buy it, play MH4 and then the thing would just sit there collecting dust. That is why I hope they at least bundle the thing, considering stores like Gamestop don't sell it for the XL. From what I can tell I can only order it straight from Nintendo.

Maybe they will be nice and answer my prayers.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

My prediction for Monster Hunter in it's second week is 650k

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

kirby007 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

I never said they should make it Vita exclusive : of course they wouldn't do something like that. But in the case of a PSP/Vita or 3DS/Vita release, the game could of course look better and play better on Vita. Have you seen and played God Eater 2 on Vita?

cant you do the same thing the other way around? God eater being more awesome on the 3ds? i find your view very very shortsighted

If you mean can 3DS run games identically to how the Vita can? Then no.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

capcom and nintendo:

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/HeroesForLife/BurnsSmithers_MoneyFight.gif

I hightly doubt MH4 will reach P3rd's 2nd, 3rd and 4th week's legs though. Those were record-breaking, if I recall correctly. :/

Around the Network

Insane numbers.

Just wait for the next MH, when 3DS userbase is 20 Million plus in Japan. Will be glorious.

how do I post gifs?

edit: dam, it's no good.

Zero999 said:

capcom and nintendo:

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/HeroesForLife/BurnsSmithers_MoneyFight.gif

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Zero999 said:

edit: dam, it's no good.

post the link then add (must be jointed as if one word)