By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 37 ( Sept. 9- Sept.15 ) Monster Hunter 4 Unleashed!

Purple said:

Also, you're living in a fantasy world if you believe Capcom would have released it exclusively for Vita and not split it between Vita and PSP. And as 3DS can run PSP level games, your "better game on Vita" argument is rather strenuous.

I never said they should make it Vita exclusive : of course they wouldn't do something like that. But in the case of a PSP/Vita or 3DS/Vita release, the game could of course look better and play better on Vita. Have you seen and played God Eater 2 on Vita?

Around the Network

Awesome sales.

Still holding out hope for a Vita re-release, only because I prefer 2 analog sticks.

Come on Capcom, Monster Hunter Portable 4th for 3DS/Vita in 2014!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wow at that meltdown, I'm speechless lol

I see that Monster Hunter 4 huge success has been too much to handle for ryuzaki57.

The false narrative that a Monster Hunter title on a Nintendo platform would never achive the same success as on PSP has been debunked.

I apologize in advance for my bad english.

ryuzaki57 said:
Purple said:

Also, you're living in a fantasy world if you believe Capcom would have released it exclusively for Vita and not split it between Vita and PSP. And as 3DS can run PSP level games, your "better game on Vita" argument is rather strenuous.

I never said they should make it Vita exclusive : of course they wouldn't do something like that. But in the case of a PSP/Vita or 3DS/Vita release, the game could of course look better and play better on Vita. Have you seen and played God Eater 2 on Vita?

Does it have 3D though

shit I was almost spot on with my prediction on 3DS sales :O which was 270k

I love that pacman!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Awesome sales.

Still holding out hope for a Vita re-release, only because I prefer 2 analog sticks.

Come on Capcom, Monster Hunter Portable 4th for 3DS/Vita in 2014!

Circle Pad Pro solves your plight.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Purple said:

Does it have 3D though

Haven't you heard? 3D is out of fashion

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Purple said:

Does it have 3D though

Haven't you heard? 3D is out of fashion

I guess screens, portability and the backtouchpad are out of fashion too. You heard it here folks, Sony officially left the handheld business with Vita TV.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

*Grabs popcorn and reads comments*

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Seems like an extremely good move by Nintendo and Capcom. Nice to see an exciting sales release.