By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fair-well All :)

RolStoppable said:
El Duderino said:
^^ keine ahnung was mit dem thread passiert ist ???

We forgot about it.

I think the last thing posted there was me answering endurance/brute's question if we talk german...

It's time to resurrect the thread. The only problem is that under the current circumstances (no forum search, no access to posting history) it will be hard to find it.

Dann müssen wir wohl einen neuen machen...ist die Wii den in der Schweiz schon über 500.000 oder nicht ?

Around the Network

lol its far from over.

Xbox360: Hey they got Gears 2 comming and GTA4 this year.

PS3: Has tons of huge games comming this year.

Wii: What happens after Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart is released?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

While I don't agree that the war is over, I do find it interesting that over half of the topics on the front page are non-game related.

I guess gaming news has been slow these past few days.

@ Arcturus

You look rather dignified in a suit. I should try to put my German Shepherd in a double breast. Last time I tried to put clothing on him, I ended up with a letterman sweater gnawed to pieces.

OT: It's funny that Mr. Mafoo hasn't shown back up - I guess he dipped for real...

madskillz said:
TheRealMafoo said:

Well, it looks like the war is over. The PS3 sales are now surpassing the 360. It's got a ton of steam with a bright future.

The Wii is miles ahead, and probably will not be caught. So as it stands now, it's the Wii, then 360, then PS3. I see nothing that is going to change this order, so coming here has become less interesting.

You can see it as well in the forums, as a lot of them now have nothing to do with gaming. Politics, Sex, God, and just about anything else you can think of to talk about.

Yes, the war is over. Good luck everyone, I hope to see you when it's the PS4, 720, and Super Wii fighting it out :)

Goodbye all! It was fun!

Fixed. 

See you later, but maybe you phailed in math, because it's still a 7M lead - and an MS price cut on the horizon. 

Happy Trails ...  

As you recently implied in the "Few questions regarding the PS3" there's just as much reason to believe that the PS3 will get a price cut. I'm just sayingthat MS is not the only company that might drop the price,

Around the Network

Now I see why having vgchartz last gen would have been a waste, full ps2 dominance. I think things are still gonna be interesting, all consoles are still pretty close to each other or building up power. 

Also all forums have a off topic section or a section for just talk, this will only expand this site forum strength. Also look beyond just the front page for forum topics. 

Oyvoyvoyv said:

TheRealMafoo
VG Charts Newbie
Created: 31st Jan 08
Last login: Today
Profile views: 70
Forum posts: 93
Posts / Day: 10.33

XD!!! Reminds me of GameFAQs where people would do that to people with little karma or gamespotters!

I like Bacon said:
necrolust said:
What's the point of "leaving" a forum? Don't post if you don't want to, don't visit anymore if you don't feel like it. Do you think anyone would have even noticed?

I'm sure there are people that would get noticed if they left without telling anyone.

Soriku, Leo-J, John Lucas, all of the mods, me, Nintendo Fan Girl and many others, especially the ones who I am friends with. Like RCT Junkie, Fazz, and many others. Sorry to those who I did not list.

But the topic creator.....I don't remember seeing him.

Who are you again ? And when where you actually here all this time ? :P Joking of course :) Well , yeah , things are looking batter now for Sony , but there will be some interestingsoftware battles that Im looking forward , and I will be here , untill the PSP will finally get the undisputed crown ... meaning forever :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I don't know....who are you?

the battle of ps3 vs 360 still isnt over

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"