By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is the Wii U really in trouble?

Tagged games:

Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:
Anfebious said:
bananaking21 said:
i dont know how you could live without rockstar games

I think their games are kind of overrated. Sure I enjoyed Vice City in the past but GTA 4 was horrible. Also GTA 5 is coming to PS3, that will be all the Rockstar dose I need for the next years.

red dead redemption man.... red dead redemption...

They told me it was good but I never tried it. Is it really that good?

Saying it's good is an understatement. 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
tbone51 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I am getting all three consoles most likely this gen, but definitely PS4 and Wii U first. If Titanfall comes to PS4, I might not have any need for a Xbox One though. Wii U and PS4 are definitely must haves.

Aside for Halo Franchise WiiU+PS4 is a great pair for the generation! Im really leaning toward getting a PS4 holiday 2014 or 2015!

Yep, my only hang up is really Halo. If Titanfall comes sooner than later in 2014 I will not hesitate to look away from the Xbone. I'll just play halo at a friends house. It's only one game.

i only own nintendo systems but gamed on my friends Sony consoles and Xbox/360. I wish kingdom hearts came out for WiiU though,im surprised they Chose X1 before WiiU, especially since nintendo has had some good Kingdom Heart Titles on handheld?

tbone51 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yep, my only hang up is really Halo. If Titanfall comes sooner than later in 2014 I will not hesitate to look away from the Xbone. I'll just play halo at a friends house. It's only one game.

i only own nintendo systems but gamed on my friends Sony consoles and Xbox/360. I wish kingdom hearts came out for WiiU though,im surprised they Chose X1 before WiiU, especially since nintendo has had some good Kingdom Heart Titles on handheld?

I've always owned every major console of MS, Nintendo or Sony. This was the first gen I ever denied ownership of a Nintendo console. I want to get back into it but MS is really going to have to impress me. Sony has always been my go to console for every genre plus third party. Nintendo was primarily for first party.

Yeah it's in trouble but that doesn't mean it's a bad system or investment. Regardless of how it sells, you know Nintendo will keep supporting it. So far mine is my second most played next gen console!

You will love the console!!
As soon as you buy it send me a message with your Nintendo ID so we can be friends

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
jonathanalis said:
wii U is realy in trouble.
wii U isnt managing to get the people who bought wii. In america the wii owners jumped to x360, and they dont need wii U.
thinking about exclusives, a big one will be either in 3DS(talking about smash bros). MK8 experience can be found in other consoles. wii fit/party/sports dont have the same apeall as before, and we can find similar games in x360 with kinect experience. zelda is a remake.
Maybe mario can help, but the franchise is saturated...
the new zelda could help a lot, but will take a long time to launch.
X could help a lot, but jrpg(bar pokemon) arent in a good situation.
animal crossing and pokemon fits better in portables.
DK can help a little, but there's a recent game in 3DS..
the other IPs from nintendo consoles are not good system sellers.

Beside all of this, it will compete with ps3, x360, one, ps4 and 3ds. the biggest competition ever.

i hope im wrong.

Like I said in my other post, Mario Kart has always sold better on consoles despite having much smaller install bases and how do u know Wii Sports/Fit/Party dont still have a ton of appeal? They havent released yet so there is no way of knowing how popular they still are.

i hope you are right.

I agree with just about everyone in here. All I can add is: 'dem steam sales! You could buy a p4 or x1. Pay $30-$60 per game. Or buy pc components. Pay $3-$6 per game.

snyps said:

I agree with just about everyone in here. All I can add is: 'dem steam sales! You could buy a p4 or x1. Pay $30-$60 per game. Or buy pc components. Pay $3-$6 per game.

How do u agree with everyone? There are so many mixed responses in here lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

bananaking21 said:
i dont know how you could live without rockstar games

If it's Nintendo vs Rockstar or Grand Theft Auto vs Zelda, Rockstar wil wear the painted face the very same way that EA does.  

zorg1000 said:
snyps said:

How do u agree with everyone? There are so many mixed responses in here lol

lol the usual offenders fell off my radar.