By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

sc94597 said:
Dogs ftw my cat is in heat too much and moans all of the time. I feel like letting her go stray so she could stfu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Me? Dogs. Pitbulls.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

defiantly cats

LOL my cat is in heat atm too, she goes nuts giving affection and purring on pointless objects such as my laptop, fuckin annoying but.

blaydcor said:
TomaTito said:

Dogs RULE and Cats Drool.

Without dogs, there would be no hotdogs...

Except cats don't drool?

My friend's cat drooled.  It was lying on my lap and it just drooled all over my leg. 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I couldn't choose one way or the other. Dogs are generally more friendly, and can be more handsome (particularly german shepards, labrador retrievers, and anything that looks like a wolf. Wolves rock), but cats have that sleek look to them, and are generally cooler.

Around the Network

I would say dogs FTW!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

If that cat drooled on you it was ill or in luv with you! Cats do not drool. Dogs do it every day trust me I have both i have dumb dog tate and very intelligent Milo!!! Milo always go on couter and get his food while Tate stares at him trying to get on the counter but can't! HAHA I make fun of him he is a retard my mom argees seriously! so cats rule and if u reply by saying " MY dog is sooo smart he does tricks" doing tricks makes them stupid because they are listening to what you do and it is lame to do that a cat will do what it wants in warriors they say "You have your own Twoleg?!?" twolegs are people but anyway cats r better I can proove it go to my site: www.freewebs.com/muttsdrool

LOL you people crazy if you think cats drool you stupid because cats only drool if sick or are in luv with u so HAHAHA! dogz drool all day. enough said!!!

Take a look at my avatar...that's it...look real close...

I also have a dog though.

I have a cat and a dog, so I can't pick favorites, although my cat is soooooooooooo cute! My dog is loyal though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Catz FTW!

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer