By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

Dogs RULE and Cats Drool.

Without dogs, there would be no hotdogs...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
That Guy said:
Dear Superchunk,

Scoreboard.

Sincerely,

Kitty Luv

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/strategy/kittyluv/index.html

When KittyLuv or that Wii Catz game sells the millions that Nintendogs has, then I will gladly eat my own fecal matter.

enough said. Is his name Dog? No. QED. 

@ThatGuy, lol, that was funny.

Cats!! Hands down

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Dogs RULE and Cats Drool.

Without dogs, there would be no hotdogs...

Except cats don't drool? 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I prefer cats, cause I like in Quebec and when it's freakin -397484750897 degrees, you don't want to get the dog outside but you have to. Don't have that problem with cats.

Dogs can do tricks... Well my first cat came when I called him, sit, give paws and stayed. My second one licks my nose when I tell him to give kisses and my third one lies down and does cute things when I tell him sleep.

A cat is also less needy than a dog, I mean they can do stuff without needing you and they can stay alone for a long while. They need affection but they're not that much dependant.

Well that's the overall positive stuff and also some misconseptions (spelling anyone?) that people do about cats. They're just as fun just that people just say cats are boring and don't even try to play with them. >_>

I'm a kitty person... I just can't resist to them. They're the cutest and there's a reason why there's so many cat pics on the net, it's cause they're cute, funny and they rule! =^___^=

oliist said:
Dogs for me.The mixed ones are the best imao.

I agree totally. I get my dogs from the pound. They usually know a few tricks and are house-trained. My current dog is very nervous in certain situations, so she may have been mistreated by her previous owner. Always check out your local animal shelter before adopting a companion. @Lolita I'm from Quebec city, I know the cold we get. As long as the dog is not left out on a chain to bear the elements without the option to come in, its fine. My dog asks to go out and we walk her even in the cold. Somedays we'll open the door to put her out and she'll decide its too cold for her and stay in. She has bootys so the sand/salt don't get into her paws, unless we snowshoe, since the snow is so pure in the deep woods.

I love both. I had a dog, however, my brother (not Bacon) accidentally let him loose. ;-; where i'm staying at there is two dogs Zoey and Abby they are so cute and cats well i like them because they're cute and when they're in a funny position its like LOL cats!!!! XD  they're both so cute!!!!!!!!!!