By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

Dog FTW!!! Cats are dangerous, they will one day take over the world.

Around the Network

You do realize without cats, we wouldn't have priceless pictures like this?

But in seriousness, cats. I love dogs, but cat's have a lot more personality. My cat will sit on my shoulders, come when I snap my fingers, go for jogs with me, etc. They're more discriminating with their affection than dogs.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Dogs for me. I can't wait til I finish college because one of the first things I'm going to do is get a dog probably a Huskie or a Malamute woot!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I like dogs. They're loyal. They can be trained for many different purposes. they're cute. They're soft. They do require some work (ie. walking, feeding) but its worth it!

Around the Network

Cats in real life.

But in Theatre (Cats) and games (Catz/Catz2) I hate them... although there was a cute cat in Twilight Princess that I liked.

Cats are a fad. Dogs will outsell cats by a margin of 2:1 in 2008.

There are only 2 or 3 AAA breeds of cats coming out this year. But dogs will have like 8 AAA breeds.

I am a huge dog fanboy. ;) Cats are nice too, but I would never take one myself.

I don't bother listing my last-gen games (PS2, Xbox, GC) to my collection cause there's too many of them. ;)

I'm sure someone mentioned this, but, there is no NintenCats game. Cats FTL.

Dear Superchunk,

Scoreboard.

Sincerely,

Kitty Luv

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/strategy/kittyluv/index.html