By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:

Show dogs: Dogs bred specifically for dog shows. These dogs are typically inbred to get the perfect traits and even have their voicebox removed so that they can't bark. They're worthless.

Working dogs: these are the dogs that herd cattle, sheep, ducks (puppies usually learn on these), and other livestock. These dogs are incredibly smart and are actually worth something.

Oh I see. I was thinking a different definition of working. I was imaging someone taking a dog back to the seller and saying "This dog is defective, it doesn't work."

haha wow...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I would say Catz but I don't want to agree with GBallZack, so I'll say Cat/dog like the cartoon.

BenKenobi88 said:
Oh my...we're running short on time before someone posts some half-naked anthropomorphic catgirl....

I prefer dogs myself, A) I'm allergic to cats, and B) cats are the spawn of Satan.

Yes, yes we are.

B)  The cats heard that you know.

PS:  Interesting avatar.  It's very... interesting.

dogs! cats are treacherous.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Kitteh kats!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Loves cats, I have an Angora.

I am not a rabbit 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

got a mini daschound --great dog

I'm allergic to cats so... dogs ftw.

Cats

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
DMeisterJ said:
I would say Catz but I don't want to agree with GBallZack, so I'll say Cat/dog like the cartoon.

BenKenobi88 said:
Oh my...we're running short on time before someone posts some half-naked anthropomorphic catgirl....

I prefer dogs myself, A) I'm allergic to cats, and B) cats are the spawn of Satan.

This should cover both requests nicely.

>^.^<

(could be considered NSFW, I think it's just funny)