By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

Dogs of course. The interaction you get with them is so wonderful.

Around the Network

Dogs - man's best friend
Cats - smug SOBs

I'm a Dog fanboy of course, Cats are meh unless they're in funny pictures.

Dogs=okay, not that smart Cats=they rule the world, did u know that there are more cat owners than dog owners in da U.S.A

LOL you people crazy if you think cats drool you stupid because cats only drool if sick or are in luv with u so HAHAHA! dogz drool all day. enough said!!!

yeah right, i've seen dogs attack innocent kids in Florda, cats look at you and purr nicely!

LOL you people crazy if you think cats drool you stupid because cats only drool if sick or are in luv with u so HAHAHA! dogz drool all day. enough said!!!

Around the Network

uh...i think the first time i posted i overdid it, but cats are for me, my opinion is cats rule dogs drool, no offense, i've seen better pictures of cats than dogs,
and when was the last time they made a musical called Dogs? They have cats because catz rul!

i hate ur username, dogs rule. it shud be cats rule because cats are better than dogs

My dog recently killed my cat so now I like dogs more.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

capricritters said:
uh...i think the first time i posted i overdid it, but cats are for me, my opinion is cats rule dogs drool, no offense, i've seen better pictures of cats than dogs,
and when was the last time they made a musical called Dogs? They have cats because catz rul!
I sing songs to my dog most everyday. I could write a musical about her, but who would listen? Anyways, I'll update the tally and add you as a cat vote.