By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
I would say Catz but I don't want to agree with GBallZack, so I'll say Cat/dog like the cartoon.

BenKenobi88 said:
Oh my...we're running short on time before someone posts some half-naked anthropomorphic catgirl....

I prefer dogs myself, A) I'm allergic to cats, and B) cats are the spawn of Satan.

This should cover both requests nicely.

>^.^<

Even though the URL says it's not a link to your profile, I'm not going to click it.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
DMeisterJ said:
I would say Catz but I don't want to agree with GBallZack, so I'll say Cat/dog like the cartoon.

BenKenobi88 said:
Oh my...we're running short on time before someone posts some half-naked anthropomorphic catgirl....

I prefer dogs myself, A) I'm allergic to cats, and B) cats are the spawn of Satan.

This should cover both requests nicely.

>^.^<

Even though the URL says it's not a link to your profile, I'm not going to click it.

I'm sure it's for the best. Some things cannot be unseen.

I'm gonna have to put in my vote for cats overall, they tend to be softer, more portable, and more self sufficient, and you can still play with them too, just have to be more careful about it.

I will admit though, dogs can be a lot of fun, but they require a lot of investment.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grey Acumen said:
I'm gonna have to put in my vote for cats overall, they tend to be softer, more portable, and more self sufficient, and you can still play with them too, just have to be more careful about it.

I will admit though, dogs can be a lot of fun, but they require a lot of investment.

I respect your opinion, but "more portable"? You just tie a leach to a dog and he ports himself.

Although a cat has never bit through my snes or ps2 controller wires. They've never had a chance to.

Thanks to Soriku for making the thread complete (on my request). A thread is not a thread until he has chimed in. If only Leo-J could too. :) Respect. 

Dogs Rule said:

While I fully understand cat lovers and respect their choice, I have to throw my support behind dogs. There's nothing that makes me feel more at home and welcomed than seeing my dog run to the door to greet me the second she hears a key in the door. I guess a cat can also greet you when you arrive, but I've yet to witness that.

Another advantage of a dog is that they are great companions for outdoor activities (walking, hiking, frolicking) and they fend off possible threats.

My cats greet me when I arrive. I am witness to that. My cats are also great for outdoor activities. The oldest one likes to go to the park on a leash. Another one of them is slightly famous for playing fetch (only with lighter colored super balls for some reason). They're also great at parties when I do my "cat juggling" act.

Around the Network

Dogs for me.The mixed ones are the best imao.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

fkusumot said:
Dogs Rule said:

While I fully understand cat lovers and respect their choice, I have to throw my support behind dogs. There's nothing that makes me feel more at home and welcomed than seeing my dog run to the door to greet me the second she hears a key in the door. I guess a cat can also greet you when you arrive, but I've yet to witness that.

Another advantage of a dog is that they are great companions for outdoor activities (walking, hiking, frolicking) and they fend off possible threats.

My cats greet me when I arrive. I am witness to that. My cats are also great for outdoor activities. The oldest one likes to go to the park on a leash. Another one of them is slightly famous for playing fetch (only with lighter colored super balls for some reason). They're also great at parties when I do my "cat juggling" act.

Cats can do a lot of things dogs do just they don't want to.  My cats greet me and I even had one that figured out how to turn a paper bag into a ramp so that she could drop a ball on top of the bag, have it roll down across the floor, and then go and chase it.

I have an adorable Shih-Tzu and a cute siberian cat, I love them both dearly but somehow my cat manages to steal the show.

Dogs ftw my cat is in heat too much and moans all of the time. I feel like letting her go stray so she could stfu.

twesterm said:
fkusumot said:

Cats can do a lot of things dogs do just they don't want to. My cats greet me and I even had one that figured out how to turn a paper bag into a ramp so that she could drop a ball on top of the bag, have it roll down across the floor, and then go and chase it.

Exactly. When I was in NYC a few months ago I went to see the Moscow Cat Circus at the Tribeca Theater. Those cats were very well trained and did some amazing tricks. It is possible to herd cats (if you train them).