By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

cats!

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
I like them both.

I like dogs because they're just awesome. My parents breed Australian Shepherds (not show ones, actual working ones) and they are just the smartest dogs ever. It's amazing watching them work cows, sheep, ducks, and other animals and the intelligence they have. It's also pretty amazing them even work with children. They're protective, loving, smart, and everything you need in a pet. They also have Great Pyranese too (big white dogs that think they're sheep) and they're just huge, protective, and smart.

I like cats because, well, they're awesome too. With cats, you have to earn their love and respect. If your cat likes you, it loves you to death and if the cat doesn't like you or you don't like someone, that cat will hate you or that person. I had one cat who loved me and only me and anyone close to me she would claw their stuff, pee on it, or anything else to only their stuff and not mine (she even knew things in common places like the living room whose was whose).

If I really had to make a decision I would have to say cats. They just have so much more personality than dogs.

What does that even mean?

I'll go with both too though. 

I hope Gballzack doesn't finds this thread...

fazz said:
I hope Gballzack doesn't finds this thread...

It would be funny if she did though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@words of wisdom 

I think he means that dogs should be companions, not showpieces. I don't want to put words in another person's mouth though.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
I like them both.

I like dogs because they're just awesome. My parents breed Australian Shepherds (not show ones, actual working ones) and they are just the smartest dogs ever. It's amazing watching them work cows, sheep, ducks, and other animals and the intelligence they have. It's also pretty amazing them even work with children. They're protective, loving, smart, and everything you need in a pet. They also have Great Pyranese too (big white dogs that think they're sheep) and they're just huge, protective, and smart.

I like cats because, well, they're awesome too. With cats, you have to earn their love and respect. If your cat likes you, it loves you to death and if the cat doesn't like you or you don't like someone, that cat will hate you or that person. I had one cat who loved me and only me and anyone close to me she would claw their stuff, pee on it, or anything else to only their stuff and not mine (she even knew things in common places like the living room whose was whose).

If I really had to make a decision I would have to say cats. They just have so much more personality than dogs.

Show dogs: Dogs bred specifically for dog shows.  These dogs are typically inbred to get the perfect traits and even have their voicebox removed so that they can't bark.  They're worthless.

Working dogs: these are the dogs that herd cattle, sheep, ducks (puppies usually learn on these), and other livestock.  These dogs are incredibly smart and are actually worth something. 

dogs
over cats

imean i like both its just that Dogs are cuter
than cats when young
but i love cat's fluffy fur
dogs 10/10
cats 9.8/10

twesterm said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
I like them both.

Show dogs: Dogs bred specifically for dog shows. These dogs are typically inbred to get the perfect traits and even have their voicebox removed so that they can't bark. They're worthless.

Working dogs: these are the dogs that herd cattle, sheep, ducks (puppies usually learn on these), and other livestock. These dogs are incredibly smart and are actually worth something.

Oh I see.  I was thinking a different definition of working.  I was imaging someone taking a dog back to the seller and saying "This dog is defective, it doesn't work."

Katz

Oh my...we're running short on time before someone posts some half-naked anthropomorphic catgirl....

I prefer dogs myself, A) I'm allergic to cats, and B) cats are the spawn of Satan.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )