By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a dog or a cat fanboy/fangirl?

This be my kitty, we paid £300 for it cos its a siamese pure breed, turns out that its a lilac point siamese (you cant tell until theyr older) and lilacs are rare so they normaly cost £500.

Around the Network

Dogs ftw , i think cats are egoist selfish bastards

-Universe aeons ago.

Shinsekai said:
Dogs ftw , i think cats are egoist selfish bastards

True. I like cats, but every cat owner I know is completely dominated by their little furry friend (although no one of them would ever admit it...). Who's the boss, Calvin or Hobbes?

I had a dog if I wasn't single. Dogs make only sense for couples or families, I think that's one reason why so many people prefer cats nowadays.

My favorite animals are foxes and wolves, so dogs.

I prefer cats. They are friends, never slaves. Their strong will and impudence are charming. Sometimes they are a little too jealous, but less than italian girls.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
blaydcor said:
TomaTito said:

Dogs RULE and Cats Drool.

Without dogs, there would be no hotdogs...

Except cats don't drool?

My friend's cat drooled. It was lying on my lap and it just drooled all over my leg.

Some of my cats drool too. Isacco, for example, drools when he's very happy... Although luckily they drool less than dogs. My cousin's late Duca, he was half great dane, half doberman, really imposing, passed Christmas dinners with an adoring expression drooling on my leg... YUKK!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

i love cats....but sadly my wife is severely allergic...so i have a cute sausage dog

Thanks for reviving my thread! I'll tally up the new votes later today.

just b/c its cute

Dogs of course. They are so useful and loyal. I have a daschund, she can kill anything that is up to 30% bigger than her (unfortunately it is stronger than her).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."