What version are you getting or have?

PC 21 16.28%

Xbox360 5 3.88%

PS4 15 11.63%

PSVita 19 14.73%

iOS 1 0.78%

I want a WiiU one 68 52.71%

Total:129

What's this minecraft craze all about? really I have no idea what you do in the game, what's it all about??????!

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
chocoloco said:
crissindahouse said:
the poll result is funny. 3 have it or will get it for xbox 360 (sold 8m on 360), 15 will get it for ps4 or vita and 30 want it for wii u^^

Lol, I have it on 360 and was playing today. But, I also plan to buy it for PS4! 

Basically, the charts is far, far, far from being an accurate example of the general gaming population, both in opinion and buying habits.

yeah but it's the same with all the polls. just check as example the two different threads with rayman legends. there are simply almost no xbox users on this site (or many other gaming forums)

Something was lost in translation here. I was basically saying the opinions on VGC do not at all represent the opinions of the average gamer. This would still be true if there were a lot more xbox fans here.That is why the poll is hilarious. lolol

MegaDrive08 said:
What's this minecraft craze all about? really I have no idea what you do in the game, what's it all about??????!

Think 21st century LEGOs with zombies and resource gathering thrown in.

Love and tolerate.

chocoloco said:
crissindahouse said:

yeah but it's the same with all the polls. just check as example the two different threads with rayman legends. there are simply almost no xbox users on this site (or many other gaming forums)

Something was lost in translation here. I was basically saying the opinions on VGC do not at all represent the opinions of the average gamer. This would still be true if there were a lot more xbox fans here.That is why the poll is hilarious. lolol

yeah i realized that after i posted it. i even changed my second word "but" to "and" because of that but you quoted my old text

MegaDrive08 said:

Mine shit. Build shit.

It's fun, but heavily overrated in my opinion. The amount of mineable materials available and their uses are pretty shitty, Runescape does it far better. Combat is unbalanced, mechanics aren't explained at all and there's still a lot of things that need ironing out, especially multiplayer and server browsing.

Around the Network

Nintendo really has alienated the entire Western development community.

I'm suspecting a couple reasons this game is "very unlikely" to hit the Wii U.

It writes to harddrive constantly. Nintendo are sticklers about writing to the NAND memory in the Wii/Wii U too often. They didn't go for real solid state drive memory, because they're cheapskates, so the memory in Wii U will be worn out much too quickly if a game wrote to it too often.

Avoiding this I assume would take some major restructuring of the game.

Another thing would be the online component, on which a lot of the game's popularity hinges. Nintendo would NOT want to supply servers, and setting up the payment system for Mojang to do so through the Wii U seems arduous.

fireburn95 said:
They have a continuing relationship with mojang? Since when?

Since Mojang became a registered Nintendo developer? Well, I'm not sure they are, but why wouldn't they be, they are certainly qualified and it doesn't cost anything.

Blackberry Pi edition is more important.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

RolStoppable said:
BasilZero said:

;o.....

I dont get it.

Absolutely boring.

You are standing on some hill or something and destroy blocks. I didn't watch more than two minutes, but that can't be the game.

Minecraft is truly a game for people with far too much times on their hands.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

As much as I consider Minecraft garbage, Nintendo needs to make more of an effort to get popular games like this.