What version are you getting or have?

PC 21 16.28%

Xbox360 5 3.88%

PS4 15 11.63%

PSVita 19 14.73%

iOS 1 0.78%

I want a WiiU one 68 52.71%

Total:129

It's tragic that they seem to favour a PS version over a Wii U one.

It's also tragic that almost no game development in Sweden is for Nintendo platforms. PC and Nintendo gaming have been historically big in Sweden. Mario even got his own street........

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Oh Nintendo, you will never cease to baffle me with your business decisions, at least of the past half-decade..

AstroGamer said:
fireburn95 said:
They have a continuing relationship with mojang? Since when?

Nintendo feels it doesn't need to make big announcements when it works with a developer. I think the number of indie games in development still outnumber the ones for ps4 yet almost none were proudly championed. 

Proof?

Nintendo doesn't want Minecraft...
They want Nintendo Infinity...

Have a nice day...

Metallicube said:

Oh Nintendo, you will never cease to baffle me with your business decisions, at least of the past half-decade..

LOL. Now it's Nintendo's fault that Mojang doesn't make a Wii U Port LMAO.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:

I have it on good authority that Notch nodded at Reggie when they passed one another in the hall at E3.  Reggie reportedly mumbled, "... love Inside the Actors Studio ..."

the poll result is funny. 3 have it or will get it for xbox 360 (sold 8m on 360), 15 will get it for ps4 or vita and 30 want it for wii u^^

oniyide said:
AstroGamer said:
fireburn95 said:

Nintendo feels it doesn't need to make big announcements when it works with a developer. I think the number of indie games in development still outnumber the ones for ps4 yet almost none were proudly championed. 

Proof?

Checking wikipedia, it say 78 downloadable titles, about 9 titles are by major developers/publisher, and 16 indie titles are released. So 53 indies. In addiion, there are a few more the wikipedia doesn't list like Road Redemption.

PS4 had 17 announced from Gamescom and I count 15 from E3. so 32 indie titles. 37 titles if you count codeveloped ones with Sony if I recall correctly (unfortunately, there isn't an aggregated list I can find but of the ones announced for PS4, it shouldn't be much higher).

And whereas all these indie titles on PS4 were discussed at either their E3 conference or Gamescom conference, the ones for Wii U were at most listed on a sign at their booth at E3 except for the ones shown in the E3 Nintendo Direct. A couple I think are at Nintendo's PAX booth too but that might just be some indie 3DS games.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

crissindahouse said:
the poll result is funny. 3 have it or will get it for xbox 360 (sold 8m on 360), 15 will get it for ps4 or vita and 30 want it for wii u^^

Lol, I have it on 360 and was playing today. But, I also plan to buy it for PS4! 

Basically, the charts is far, far, far from being an accurate example of the general gaming population, both in opinion and buying habits.

chocoloco said:
crissindahouse said:

Lol, I have it on 360 and was playing today. But, I also plan to buy it for PS4! 

Basically, the charts is far, far, far from being an accurate example of the general gaming population, both in opinion and buying habits.

yeah and it's the same with all the polls. just check as example the two different threads with rayman legends. there are simply almost no xbox users on this site (or many other gaming forums)